Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Executive Chef
    A brief description of the characters would be good , starting of course with the main players that we all know and then working down to some that we have met in passing such as queen Ivienna--can she be trusted ? Lady fimverra-with a brief history behind her. Of course Lila and azalea-which one of those two is a trickster ?? The more I think about this, this might be really hard to do, but it would help people keep the storyline straight, especially if one of them enters the storyline again. It might be too much of an undertaking though, but that is why I like the dialogue thread. I can go back and refresh my memory.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've updated the Inventory guide (and cross referenced drops) with the last couple of releases of the Baron's tent and also the couple of items we have in the market at the moment. Ridge event items added too. I think I'm up to date! (is that ever possible? ) keep posting any changes or things I've missed....

anyone want to give the writing gig in the post above a go? I have some ideas! PM me if you want to put your hand up!

Fashion Designer
    Regarding drops and boxes from Dispel the Love Magic quest.
    Alicorn horns and wings are not in the box. They are only outside drops as they are with the Vault, Bandit, Cave, and Sands adventures.

Love Cow, Love Pig, and Love Chicken are box items.

entwined seedling is another drop.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've updated the Inventory guide (and cross referenced drops) with the last couple of releases of the Baron's tent and also the couple of items we have in the market at the moment. Ridge event items added too. I think I'm up to date! (is that ever possible? ) keep posting any changes or things I've missed....

anyone want to give the writing gig in the post above a go? I have some ideas! PM me if you want to put your hand up!
    What's the pay and benefits spirit ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    What's the pay and benefits spirit ? Lol
    Hmmm, well, how about no pay, but undying gratitude! Hahahahaha!

I've made some notes and ideas already if you want to either help me or give it a go yourself?

Fashion Designer
    I am getting a pop up. That says barracks on sale, but can't find it! It will probably tell me I qcqaqn'qtqq have it! Are we ever going to go above level 50. Last game when no one could level up, they stopped game. That's when we came to Castle. It's making me nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I am getting a pop up. That says barracks on sale, but can't find it! It will probably tell me I qcqaqn'qtqq have it! Are we ever going to go above level 50. Last game when no one could level up, they stopped game. That's when we came to Castle. It's making me nervous.
    You can't have 2. It's only available if you don't already have one...

Fashion Designer
    TY! Spirit Wind, just a tease.

lol! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-24-16 at 10:18 PM.

Seems strange but I'm sure I just got 1 energy from the bidding booth.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondyonda View Post
    Seems strange but I'm sure I just got 1 energy from the bidding booth.
    You're not imagining it; mine has dropped a single lil lonely energy before, too. And yeah, that's just silly, lol.

BUT!.... Ooooo.M.G.!!!!
    After months n months n MONTHS of trying, and just a few weeks after finally getting the Faerie Campfire...
    I fiiiiiiiinally just got the blasted ding dang shamalamadingdong FAERIE BERRY MOUND from the Fur Burrow!!!! OMG, I can't believe that poison-berry-covered tombstone just dropped for me! LOL

PS. For SW ~ a royal cow also dropped from the Fur Burrow the other day but I forgot to report it.

The world is a better place now Grand Master! Congrats to you and I'll add that drop too. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-16 at 02:33 AM.