Page 32 of 88 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added in to each Building category in the Building Guide, whether or not a building/item can be sold. You'll find the reference in pink either at the top of the section or against the individual building/item.

What I need is what goals must I achive to get a potion shop this is the one thing that is preventing me from ma,ING progress

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Navymom2josh View Post
    What I need is what goals must I achive to get a potion shop this is the one thing that is preventing me from ma,ING progress
    Do the quest in your quest book, it will unlock the potion shop. Hint: free the lady in the tree!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Please add to inventory list the following: silver ingots and arena banners.

Story Outline Guide updated to include latest main storyline information...

still to do: inventory guide info with faerie sap and event prizes for Sir Hamlet.... working on them now. done...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-29-15 at 01:03 AM.

I feed alicorn on Saturday.should not the cool down time be 7 days? Something is wrong. I seem to collect them on Friday.Thx.

please note that this is not a thread for questions... however, if you come back, yes collection time is 7 days. SW

Maybe should edit or post,very well like to see you. Thanks a lot
    Last edited by xuliestelle; 10-04-15 at 03:10 AM.

Inventory Guide updated with all of the prizes from the September Baron's Tent.

+ these threads moved into Game Guides (to make sticky threads a bit easier to see!) ..... Sir Daisy, Sept Baron's Tent and Sir Hamlet.

+ NEW poll. Vote today!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    thanks ! really helpful link !
    Just my opinion. The Hub needs to be renamed.. Ppl see the subject line and it says the Hub. But what follows is building guide etc and most will read only that its a building guide. it should be. Castle Story Compendium.. Only reason i bring this up is that a lot of ppl are asking basic questions. And we have to send them to the The Hub.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Just my opinion. The Hub needs to be renamed.. Ppl see the subject line and it says the Hub. But what follows is building guide etc and most will read only that its a building guide. it should be. Castle Story Compendium.. Only reason i bring this up is that a lot of ppl are asking basic questions. And we have to send them to the The Hub.
    I agree about the namechanging: lots of (international) people never heard of the hub and would go right pass it even when searching for something like that cause they don't know what the hub means... (I didn't either).
    For that reason I would choose an international name like helping guide, or ABC-guide.
    I am Zelda

I won't change the main heading of 'the Hub', it's been referenced in too many threads and is here to stay.

I am happy to change or update the description after the words 'The Hub' to make it more helpful or useful though. I have done this a few times already. Feel free to post feedback... After all that's what this thread is all about!