Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlecaster Dragon 12-5-14 Crafting IOS

Executive Chef
    I'm really confused. I've been battling less than a week and got around 10 steel what sits before I discovered they'd be useless within hours. Now I'm battling and getting horns, which I gather by getting 99 of them I get to craft this special battlescaster. Am I right so far? My issue is the first post on this thread talks of red use blue avoid black etc etc. does this mean if I'm facing a red opponent avoid whichever colour etc? The problem I have if this is the case is that I'm now facing a multicoloured triangle and yellow but I don't have any of the triangle so I don't really know what to avoid using, because I don't know what it is. If I've understood the guide correctly that is.

Can anyone help please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm really confused. I've been battling less than a week and got around 10 steel what sits before I discovered they'd be useless within hours. Now I'm battling and getting horns, which I gather by getting 99 of them I get to craft this special battlescaster. Am I right so far? My issue is the first post on this thread talks of red use blue avoid black etc etc. does this mean if I'm facing a red opponent avoid whichever colour etc? The problem I have if this is the case is that I'm now facing a multicoloured triangle and yellow but I don't have any of the triangle so I don't really know what to avoid using, because I don't know what it is. If I've understood the guide correctly that is.

Can anyone help please?
    The muticolor triangle is the Gemstone type. Since you are facing a Birthstone or a Topaz, with that: The only commom color in the guide it's Black.

Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
    Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold

I don't follow this guide, I put a Diamond or a Champion type, most of the times, this guide for me doesn't work.

Rhino Keeper
    Please help me,
    Coral 14 has defeated my epic Spartan, Steelflare, Barbarian, Lighting, Loki, Elf and Origami.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post

Can anyone help please?
    I sent you a PM with some battle advice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    Please help me,
    Coral 14 has defeated my epic Spartan, Steelflare, Barbarian, Lighting, Loki, Elf and Origami.
    Try a green/purple.

Farm Supplier
    Last edited by JustBeKind; 12-06-14 at 02:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Please what can i use for fairytale 13.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Try a green/purple.
    Coral also beat Mad Scientist Non of my dragons came close. What a touch coral

I restart device but no luck. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rummie55 View Post
    Please what can i use for fairytale 13.
    Try any champs and zodiacs.

Fashion Designer
    TL needs to get rid of this diamond for me. I defeated him in the tournament & I haven't battled since now for this dragon & I can't defeat him I have no diamond/diamond hybrid & just have my berserker dragon & steelflare dragon. Has anyone tried them against diamond?
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast