Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Castle Story: 12/4/2014: 12 Days of Christmas Part 1

Executive Chef
    I'm running out of time ! I keep collecting flowers and nothing has popped up yet for the geese..? Yeah I think it's the geese. I'm sooo close to the end!! Help please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    I delivered the partridge. Nothing happened after that. No part two. I didn't even realize there were two parts until my original post. Should I be concerned that there isn't a part two showing up, especially since there is a deadline?
    I finished gold rings awhile ago, I am very confused and have no prize?...
    Scarletfyr

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I finished gold rings awhile ago, I am very confused and have no prize?...
    If you finished all of part 2, then the Pile of Gifts will be in your inventory.

Remember, there are more Christmas updates. I'm wishing for some Christmas trees to brighten up the land, or how good would it be to craft faerie lights!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you finished all of part 2, then the Pile of Gifts will be in your inventory.

Remember, there are more Christmas updates. I'm wishing for some Christmas trees to brighten up the land, or how good would it be to craft faerie lights!
    Aha! Speculation ? Or Hint?! Or wish?!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Why else have we been collecting faeries in a jar? I could light up a good portion of my kingdom if we had the option to craft faerie lights from them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As this event is finished, I am closing this thread. All drops from the Pile of Gifts can be made in this thread.

Just to wrap up.... there are 2 more Christmas events/updates planned, the first being tomorrow (in about 10 hours from now). There has been a hint that it's about trees. so clear some space, we may be redecorating!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930