Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL Please Read This If You Can

Executive Chef

TL Please Read This If You Can

TL

I was very disappointed with the BFS & Cyber Monday one too, I thought by the looks of the teaser we'd be getting seasonal LTO's additional to the valentine's stuff, I was really looking forward to that since I didn't have anything Christmas or winter.

I was REALLY expecting HOLIDAY SURPRISE, HOLIDAY GIFT and CANDY CANE items out of the boxes. When I saw the BFS teaser I was excited but none of that was included.

Also besides seasonal, there wasn't anything else that I liked from the sales.

If original FARM STORY is no longer going to be updated in the future could you at least release "all previous content" in a CHRISTMAS edition as a 'present' to your players ?

Please & Thank You.

Executive Chef
    Please do not merge this thread with another or the BF Wishlist. That is over!

All I'm asking to re-release all content in a 'final' Christmas edition.

Thanks!

Executive Chef

Thumbs up This was the best BF sale we've ever had!

I have to disagree. For too many years, all we ever had during those sales are seasonal xmas items and asian themed items. I'm so tired of seasonal xmas items shoved down our throats at every occasion.

It was really refreshing to finally see some other items up for sale, like the australian cottage that I regretted not buying when it was first offered just because of the flag on top of it or that beautiful pink bridge with heart shaped balloons. I bought almost every single item that was offered this last BF/CM sale! Love all the vday items so much more than xmas items, they're so cute and pink and they were what made me even play a game that's called "farm" story, as I don't care at all for farm stuff, but give me a bunch of cute pink girly vday-like items and I'd just decorate it to be as "my own story game" instead of "farm story" so TL gets thumbs up from me for the recent BF sale!

I am still hoping for other cute items to be offered for sale, like the Limbo Party, Valentine Chalet, Sand Castle, Valentine Coach, Gnome Social, Pink Barn and of course the Valentine House and Cupid's Ranch that I get irritated for not having anytime I see it at another player's farm.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 12-04-14 at 02:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Glad you like it, but this thread is about re-releasing ALL PREVIOUS CONTENT in a final edition.

I'm not into pink so I didn't buy any of the valentine items, as for the rest I didn't like them. I wanted 'both' seasonal (Halloween, Christmas, st. Patrick's day, etc) content with the Christmas box content out of the box and non-holiday content which were 1st or 2nd prizes.

The reason I wanted the Christmas box items outside was to have access to all of them.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Executive Chef
    @ cutetali to give you an idea here's what I wanted to see additional to xmas boxes:

Halloween house
    Beach house
    Cozy bungalow
    Mushroom house
    Tall mushroom house
    Tropical
    Birdseed feast
    Egg hunt or bunny picnic

Natasha i am in total agreement with you on everything! However, i assure you that TL will never assist. Just is not going to happen. They fel that if they ignore our unhappiness about issues especially farm story.
    Besides stopping all TL games i see nothing that can be done.

Executive Chef
    Natasha_07, the Beach House is available in the game normally under Decorations> Buildings.

Executive Chef
    I have the shack and hut, but not this beach house.

beachhouse.jpg

Executive Chef
    @ ladybugrentals

I guess that's it then, .

A lot of my neighbors have move on, cause I don't see a lot of them playing.

New Resident
    Dont know if your still around but over a year later your idea is still right on! But team lava is trying to **** a game we all still love so much! Go figure. Forums and out at the app store for farm story are tons of ve ry upset people posting.
    I had so many wonderful christmas houses etc that i let go as there was no attic then. Had i known TL would pull this [] i would of kept it all year round. They want us on that kiddie farm story 2 doing silly recipes and being dazzled by motion instead of farm story where we meet such wonderful new friends from all over. Plus creative designs with crops etc. What a lousy shame. Ive written them and get crypic answers back that say nothing. I notice the same thing, less friend requests etc. Boy oh boy. Love your idea though. A one time sale on all christmas stuff as a thank you for our time and REAL MONEY spent over the years.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-07-14 at 11:20 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast