Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 12-2-2014

Executive Chef
    If you're on Android, I believe these slippers are still avaiable to purchase on the Christmas version.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    My only regret is not getting the reindeer slipper from closet last year. I remember it cost gems right?

With all the positive comments about the LTO, I may consider getting it. XD
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkita View Post
    I really want the cocoa mugs back to order! To me, it diesn't make sense to display de cocoa display if I can't order the mugs
    I like d LTO, but .. It is too grey for me. Love the cats though still thinking of buying it or not.
    Ditto as per my previous post.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I got the LTO and I can't wait to put out my Christmas/ Winter displays! I'm trying to let some of my fall clothes sell out first. I don't want to just delete 13,000 pilgrim dresses. I just expanded last night so maybe I will do a fall corner and make my main area winter. What to do what to do? Once my sons in bed for the night I will have to redecorate my place is looking real bad right now.
    I keep my boutique and restaurant small although I have enough for 5-6 expansions in both, so it's easier for me to decorate.

I forgot about the HW catalog, I still haven't mastered it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    If you're refering to the reindeer slipper from 'By the Fire' catalog it cost 24 gems.
    I think the actual name is called cozy slippers caused I still have them in my shop. XD What?!?! 24 gems? I though it will be like 10 gems or less, just like the teddy bear slippers. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    If you're on Android, I believe these slippers are still avaiable to purchase on the Christmas version.
    Thanks for the head-up! But I decided to change my mind after knowing the price. =x

How I wish I could undo what I did to my recent redecorated shop. Sadly, I messed up my shop with zero inspiration while I was redecorating and I didn't get the LTO. Now coins broke so gotta wait awhile.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Looking forward to tomorrow's update. Hoping for Christmas decor, less than 2 weeks away, but TL is known to be fashionably late sometimes. Not setting my expectations to high because IF we do get a Christmas update Android will most likely be a day or 2 delayed I suspect a new app to be invovled.

Really hoping for another catalog this year like the past 2 that includes something to hold i.e. the cocoa and the gift. Those were fun catalogs.

So I'll just spend my time perusing pintrest for Christmas brunch dishes. How many should I plan for? Lol
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-08-14 at 11:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    I posted a note to the moderators forum that we would like to see holiday items (for all holidays) earlier in the month. Hopefully, we will get it.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456