Thread: Issues with mining.

Issues with mining.

i recently got to level 45 and I got the new quest, "Mine, all Mine", and it said to find Klaus to pay him for the bomb, but I can't find him. I also don't have the mine yet, though I don't know if I have to find Klaus first or not.
    Usually it has an option on those types of quests with a button that just lets you see the person, but not this one. Could someone please help?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belugamagi View Post
    i recently got to level 45 and I got the new quest, "Mine, all Mine", and it said to find Klaus to pay him for the bomb, but I can't find him. I also don't have the mine yet, though I don't know if I have to find Klaus first or not.
    Usually it has an option on those types of quests with a button that just lets you see the person, but not this one. Could someone please help?
    Could you post a screen shot of the quest?
    Usually next to the description it might have a green button saying 'pay' next to a yellow button saying 'pay ? gold'

Executive Chef
    There should be a quest in your book where you give Klaus some coins for your first bomb and he takes you to the mine. I just went through it myself.