Thread: Mastered Recipes Gone: FIX PLEASE

Angry Mastered Recipes Gone: FIX PLEASE

I worked to master the prime rib and stuffing recipes before the Sunday expiration time and now they are showing up as locked goals. I spent tons of money mastering them and I am very very upset that they are unavailable now. And also when the eyeball stew came around for Halloween I mastered that and it disappeared too. I am concerned because not only do I want the prime rib and stuffing that I earned but Christmas recipes will be coming out and I am wondering if this is going to happen to me again. Which in that case why bother mastering them and playing this game I have been so dedicated to at all??

Executive Chef
    Those were limited recipes already removed. The eyeball stew for Halloween but they brought it back for us for Halloween. It wasn't meant To remain and once we master a recipe we don't keep it forever. The prime rib and stuffing were locked recipes that I believe you had to purchase something in order to get three years ago.

Once again they brought them back as a gift to those of us who never got the chance to make them. They told us They would be removed and locked again on Sunday. We master to have the pretty food on our counters and collect two free gems. Hope that helps!

Limited time recipes are just that...only available for the limited time, whether you Master them or not, once the event is over they're locked/go away again.