Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is original farm story doomed with no updates?

New Resident

Is original farm story doomed with no updates?

Reading forums and reviews on app store for original farm story game everyone very upset that the no update policy means team lava trying to discourage players and force to farm story 2 which most dont like.
    Farm story loved for the social aspect of generating so many friends and the creativity in design using crops etc. we have no chriistmas items and no snow app for the game with christmas only 3 weeks away.
    People are getting no responses from team lava except for cryptic msgs that dont answer the question.
    What do we all do to convince this company this game is nowhere near its life cycle and tgat they should restore updates and bring it back up to what it was 2 years ago with so many wonderful things to buy?? Darling christmas snow covered houses with xmas lights etc. now today....nothing.

Executive Chef
    To answer your question in the topic line - yes, original farm story has been abandoned by team lava.

You might be able to get holiday items today in cyber Monday sale (at least team lava has been hinting that there will be some...)

Fashion Designer
    Not much of Cyber Monday - just repetition of some of the Black Friday items. And yes I agree with Yanochka, this Farm Story is abandoned.

New Resident
    oh what a shame. next question is why? if you look at the app store for farm story boy are people upset. same is true on game. i have been playing for years, am at level 150 and have found so many friends from all over which is part of the appeal. my fs friends are very distraught about it. same on forums. why would a business walk from a product when there is so much life remaining in it? weve all spent too much real money on this game to be treated like this! they wont admit they are ****ing it. why not sell it? people love to create amazing and creative designs using crops and decorations. as opposed to FS2 which is just meant to dazzle with motion but offer mindless content with simple keep em busy type work. cant develop any friendships with farm story 2. its just a shame. is it really too much to offer people christmas houses with christmas lights on them and snow covered roofs like it used to be? the snow app to get the ground snow. like all the others say...its just frustrating and. aaaaahhhh its just too bad. just dont get it.
    Last edited by flying77; 12-03-14 at 01:34 AM. Reason: spelling

I have a neighbor who is growing a candy cane crop! I have nothing new in my store. What's up? I had someone asking me for supplies and they were Christmas related. I have nothing? I want new stuff too
    Please tell me there is hope!

I was very happy with the black Friday offers. That was such a nice surprise we medium or short-time players got something new! I bought the duck pond and the Valentine pigs but I liked other items, too.

Now I agree, it's a pity we don't get any new Christmas items. I had hped it so much. We can't decorate properly. I am sure, I would spend many gems for snowy+christmassy things Some of my neighbors who've been playing long enough, do have some adorable items. Oh please TL, don't forget us. I play 7 different TL games but FS still is my favourite.

Wow, Meerkat, your Christmas wish came true! Keep up the good karma sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Wow, Meerkat, your Christmas wish came true! Keep up the good karma sweetie!
    Oh yes, I couldn't believe my eyes when I opend the game this morning !!!

Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I play BS and RS and TL obviously has some good designers on board these days. Wouldn't they love to design some new crops and decorations for FS? We'd be so appreciative. Throw us a bone, so to speak. Even one update per month.

Nightclub Owner
    did you hear how that plea just fell with a thud on deaf ears ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast