Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cyber monday sale

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I hope this helps!
    Thanks very much. I was thinking of one of the limited ones and I think I will go with Gilded for now. I appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Thanks very much. I was thinking of one of the limited ones and I think I will go with Gilded for now. I appreciate it.
    I have Gilded in epic already, I like him, I bought Goldleaf know, I love that dragon!

Treasure will be my 3rd gold dragon, Goldwing will be my last, I think that dragon is a poor ugly chicken :/

Fashion Designer
    I went with the two shortest evolve times...that is what mattered most in making my decision.

I should have bought gold on that sale and grabbed a third one, but I had enough gold on hand for two and that isnt too bad.

Fashion Designer
    I ended up buying the Midas Dragon. Limited Edition over large Discount. Lol.
    Last edited by glenngenius; 12-01-14 at 08:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Can't decide whether I would buy the limited one or the one with a larger discount...
    The one with the larger discount.. TL brings the limited ones, at least one time, every year.

Nightclub Owner
    I succumbed to my obsession and bought enough gold to get all but the one I already had (Goldleaf). I was disappointed to learn that you can only have 3 of the habitats though so I will have to double up. That means having to be sure to collect multiple times per day to make sure I get the max gold. Not a big problem for me but still not the best system, IMHO.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I succumbed to my obsession and bought enough gold to get all but the one I already had (Goldleaf). I was disappointed to learn that you can only have 3 of the habitats though so I will have to double up. That means having to be sure to collect multiple times per day to make sure I get the max gold. Not a big problem for me but still not the best system, IMHO.
    Probably every 10hrs is the most recomemded time to collect with 2 dragons in 1 habitat

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Probably every 10hrs is the most recomemded time to collect with 2 dragons in 1 habitat
    Yeah, I was thinking about what system to use once I get them in Epic form. My problem is that I can't control myself enough to wait to collect once or twice a day I'm constantly tapping the habitat and collecting even if it only has one gold available
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about what system to use once I get them in Epic form. My problem is that I can't control myself enough to wait to collect once or twice a day I'm constantly tapping the habitat and collecting even if it only has one gold available
    Use the reminder app from your phone and put the alarm to play every 10hrs xD

I have a reminder everyday to collect the gold from my Gilded

Banned
    I have Gilded in epic already, I like him, I bought Goldleaf know, I love that dragon!

Treasure will be my 3rd gold dragon, Goldwing will be my last, I think that dragon is a poor ugly chicken :/[/QUOTE

I wish i could buy more Gold producing dragons I have been waiting too long for a sale. I have lost way too much gold to gold traps and missed taps due to latency and what not. it is just real terrible. I only have enough gold to buy one for now.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 12-01-14 at 04:16 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast