Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cyber monday sale

Executive Chef
    When you clicked buy what happened?

Farm Supplier
    I have iPad When I click on " buy" have message check ur nest( but my nests r full)

Executive Chef
    I don't have any gold dragons available to me yet does that mean no cyber Monday for me? Not that I have 600 gold. Lol.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 12-01-14 at 12:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    If you are on iOS if you buy a dragon and your nests are full it automatically goes into storage, the same way dragons do when you win a battle.
    You can not buy anymore from album : TL cancelled that about 3-6 months ago

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I don't have any gold dragons available to me yet does that mean no cyber Monday for me? Not they I have 600 gold. Lol.
    Golds dragons only available in iOS . Android can't have them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Golds dragons only available in iOS . Android can't have them
    I'm on iOS. Just checked. I have the cyber splash screen, but all 6 gold dragons aren't available to me as I'm level 29 and they're level 40+. Thats just mean TL at least do a low level player cyber sale!
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 12-01-14 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm on iOS. Just checked. I have the cyber splash screen, but all 6 gold dragons aren't available to me as I'm level 29 and they're level 40+. Thats just mean TL at least do a low level player cyber sale!
    Oups you are right ! I forgot low level players

Banned
    So this is cool. I see there are 6 Gold producing dragons for sale at 600 gold each. 3 are listed as Limited and 3 are not. Are the 6 basically the same? Are any rarer than the others? This will be my first chance to get a gold dragon. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So this is cool. I see there are 6 Gold producing dragons for sale at 600 gold each. 3 are listed as Limited and 3 are not. Are the 6 basically the same? Are any rarer than the others? This will be my first chance to get a gold dragon. Thanks
    Apparently, stain glass and Midas are never available to buy from the market, so people looking to start/finish a collection are shooting for those 2. They all get you the same amount of gold. That's all I really know about them, if I said something incorrect please correct me!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The treasure and gilded are more expensive at 2000 gold without the sale (although their introductory prices were much cheaper, whereas the goldwing was never under 1800 until now). I can't see how much the dragons cost right now except goldwing at 600 gold since I have all the others. They all give the same amount of gold, so for the budget conscious, buying the cheapest one gives more bang for the buck. If you want to save up to get some of them later, buy the most expensive ones now since you won't have to save as much later. If you want more dragons than your nests can hold, buy the fastest to speed out of the nest first and save the slowest ones for last. And of course midas and stainglass aren't normally available so if you want to eventually have them all, get them now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast