Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2012 version?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    yes and the stove as well! not to mention gift box oven, holiday drink machine, turducken fryer and chestnut maker!
    You're lucky. I mastered each recipe on the ovens but haven't on the Holiday Drink Machine and the other ones... Tempted to buy something from the box but don't know what is in them..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    You're lucky. I mastered each recipe on the ovens but haven't on the Holiday Drink Machine and the other ones... Tempted to buy something from the box but don't know what is in them..
    yes that gingerbread box is calling my name but alas my eyes are set firmly on the holiday tree for 40 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Plus my bakery & restaurant are in a Winter Wonderland neighbourhood!
    I think this is the best/cutest part

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    yes that gingerbread box is calling my name but alas my eyes are set firmly on the holiday tree for 40 gems
    40 gems seem much for me. I have 70 gems and not sure which box to get....

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to buy a small tree for 40 gems, when I can get much bigger items for less than that, and that's not seasonal that I can use all year round potentially. I did just buy the pink and blue ones for 8 gems total, so I'm fine with those for the time being. There could always be a tree in an upcoming Christmas update, and I would a bit upset if I bought that stupid tree and could have gotten one as a goal decoration lol. Since that tree isn't limited, no rush really since I haven't be*** decorating for winter yet anyways.

If I were a box buyer, I might try my hand at the Holiday Gift one. The tree with the train going around it and the Santa's workshop is pretty neat, and the Santa reading to the children and the Elf carolers aren't bad either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b2caf986c4be2f4a217d788de55bd156.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	614.8 KB 
ID:	16952
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc42ee7a3ba6cc7c696a79c5bea8b67c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	389.3 KB 
ID:	16953
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that it's alot but I don' t have a tree for my resto yet and it's so glorious!...why don't you dip into the holiday gift box? even the 4th place prizes are super cute! I've had my eye on the snow covered letterbox but the gingerbread stuff may be too much to resist! (the prizes aren't as versatile though)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    There could always be a tree in an upcoming Christmas update, and I would a bit upset if I bought that stupid tree and could have gotten one as a goal decoration lol.
    good point lol

Rhino Keeper
    Right at this moment I'm cooking short recipes to try & earn the 2 gems I need to get the Christmas fireplace before it expires!

Executive Chef
    I got 2nd prize after giving in for the Holiday Gift Box

Fashion Designer
    I got 2nd prize after giving in for the Holiday Gift Box
    Congrats! At least it wasn't a 4th or 3rd "lesser prize" and you actually have Santa's presence to put in your place. I accidentally tapped on the Music Box one day and got a crappy 4th place prize of some guitars on a stand so...needless to say, I'm a bit too traumatized to try boxes again.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast