Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping to see for christmas?

Executive Chef
    Ah my friends, wishful thinking but dreams 'sometimes' do come true...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    I would just like to see the Christmas stuff available before Christmas.. Preferably more than a few days before Christmas so we have time to earn it and then enjoy displaying it for the actual holiday, not after.
    I second this. Last year I completed the Christmas goal after Christmas...

And this year they gave us a ton of Halloween items TWO days before Halloween...

Fashion Designer
    I think all holiday stuff should come out the month BEFORE the holiday. By the time we got the Thanksgiving stuff, my bakery was already decorated for Christmas.

With that being said, I would like to see:
    -A real looking Christmas tree!
    -Santa display like stores & malls have this time of year!
    -Windows with lights around them. (Anything with lights would work for me!)
    -Plain red floor tiles. Why doesn't this already exist?
    -Green & Red ******d wallpaper. Wallpapers for coins.
    -Garland & light wall decorations.
    -Christmas treat tables, Santa cookies & milk table.

Less winter themed stuff & more Christmas stuff. There really isn't a lot of indoor Christmas decor for the bakeries. It's all ice & snow stuff...
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Fashion Designer
    xoxjenn, I mean that's what retail stores do. Halloween stuff was GONE and replaced with Christmas stuff where I live in every store even BEFORE Halloween. It was kind of funny. I remember telling my brother that it was a good thing we got halloween candy when we did and didn't wait.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grannysj View Post
    I would love the chance to obtain Santa's grotto--plus the reindeer!!! I seem to have missed quite a few things. BTW--where were/are the candy ****** chairs that match the tables that are included in the Black Friday sale?
    They are all in the Christmas version of Bakery Story. You can get the 1 Mobile Market application for free, then download the version from there. Not sure if it is only for Android because if I recall correctly, 1MM applies to iPhone as well. NO guarantee, though, it is worth a try if IOS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Ditto. A Christmas tree for coins would be much appreciated though. I can't believe there isn't one its bizarre.
    same here. a big fat standard xmas tree for coins. not a small one, a nice huge one ^^

Rhino Keeper
    I would love for them to bring the reindeer back, the gingerbread box, and the donut tree and holiday piano from last year

Last edited by zeldashepard; 11-30-14 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added pic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    They are all in the Christmas version of Bakery Story. You can get the 1 Mobile Market application for free, then download the version from there. Not sure if it is only for Android because if I recall correctly, 1MM applies to iPhone as well. NO guarantee, though, it is worth a try if IOS.
    The santa grotto and reindeers were goal items and not available for those who didn't unlock them in 2012.

like to set chestnut roaster oven santa n reindeers more items that can be bought with coins like log cabin tables n chairs n windows n decorations n trees with snow n lights

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The santa grotto and reindeers were goal items and not available for those who didn't unlock them in 2012.
    Those would have been nice to acquire! I saw quite a few decorations I wanted to add to my holiday shop. Just waiting to see What is available tomorrow before spending the last of my gems. One can only Hope there will be amazing items....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast