Thread: Androids

Executive Chef

Androids

I'm an iOS user but I just noticed something that the android users will love! (Idk if this is new or not)

It seems that with the spin wheel arriving on iOS, android can breed a few dragons from it, like pink lotus, wisp and blue peacock.

Could you always do this or is this a new feature?? I'm glad to see TL listening to some things.

Executive Chef
    Android users already know this, the Spin to Win dragons from IOS, are in the market for the Android users, this dragons were released when the Black Friday was released with the limited dragons, so yeah, they can breed them and we need to win them on the Spin to Win. Android can now breed Spin to Win and Value Pack with new dragons from IOS.

Along with this, Android users, know have the Dawntree, Mine and will have the Trading Portal, Spell Shop, Healing Sprnig and Battle Arena.
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-29-14 at 07:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ohhh that's awesome!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post

Along with this, Android users, know have the Dawntree, Mine and will have the Trading Portal, Spell Shop, Healing Sprnig and Battle Arena.
    Not quite. These features are on beta release for Android. So some may have the features, but not all. We don't know when all will get them, but we can be hopeful!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Not quite. These features are on beta release for Android. So some may have the features, but not all. We don't know when all will get them, but we can be hopeful!
    I know the features are on beta testing, but it's the same, Android has the features, in beta testing but they finally have them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I know the features are on beta testing, but it's the same, Android has the features, in beta testing but they finally have them.
    All I was trying to say is that not ALL android has the features. Only a very limited number of them have the beta testing. It's important to clarify otherwise some Android players may get confused if they don't have the features, but read on the forum that they should.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    All I was trying to say is that not ALL android has the features. Only a very limited number of them have the beta testing. It's important to clarify otherwise some Android players may get confused if they don't have the features, but read on the forum that they should.
    I know, the Breding Roost was on beta testing, but only a few players have it, I don't have it.

TL never release a feature without testing, so that's why I say that Android have them now, Tl released a couple days ago, with that it's a logic thing to think that the features are on beta testing.
    There's already a thread about the features on Android, some players already checked that thread to know about this Christmas version with the new features - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....imited-release.