Thread: Castle Story gifting

New Resident

Castle Story gifting

"Giving Gifts to Your Friends
    To give a Gift to another player, you must first add them as a Neighbor. You can then send a Gift either directly through the Neighbors page by tapping the Gift button next to their name or by visiting a Neighbor's Kingdom and then tapping the Gift icon on the right side of the screen. When you send a gift, you are not giving up items you already have, and it doesn't cost anything. It is like buying your friends presents for completely free! Your friends will surely appreciate that and return the favor!"

I have tried to send gifts. The blue gift tab next to visit is not highlighted so I can't tap on it and send a gift. Then when I visit a neighbor there is not a gift icon to tap.
    I need help to find out how to gift. Please help. I want to be able to gift. Thank you.

You can only gift 3 nbrs per day. No more. I have 9 nbrs I gift regularly on a 3 day rotation. If you tap all your nbrs to gift, only 3 random nbrs receive a gift from you.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Thank you

Farm Supplier
    Why do they encourage you to have so many new nbrs in the goals if you can only gift three on any given day. The othe story games allow a lot more gifts per day. It is very stingy of Team Lava and greedy of them, just one more wayto extract more mmoney �� out of players to play the game. MORE GIFTS PLZ TeamLava.