Thread: Mission for Installing Bakery Story: Thanksgiving?

Host(ess)

Mission for Installing Bakery Story: Thanksgiving?

I have the icon to install Bakery Story Thanksgiving but no mission to earn premium currency. Before I install it, I want to ask if there's a mission planned so that I don't install it now and not get credit when the mission is released. I could really use gems for this game as it seems impossible for me to get them, or maybe I'm not harvesting things enough times. Still new to this game so I haven't quite figured out how to get gems free other than how I do in my other TL games, waiting for new game missions to post up. Thanks!
    Add me, Rubyzmom, and my daughter, Rubywyn, for the following TeamLava games:
    Bakery, City, Dragon, Empire, Farm, Farm 2, Fashion, Monster, Pet Shop, Restaurant, and Zoo 2.

Executive Chef
    Looks like you already have bakery so I don't think it gives you gems, having said that I did get gems for normal Bingo quest when I'd originally installed another version of Bingo.

Host(ess)
    You do get the gems for installing and updating new versions of games. I have every single time in the past for every single game that they have asked me to. It's an incentive to keep you playing or keep downloading the game and showing that it's "active" (because it's being downloaded by hundreds of people shortly after it is released). It's marketing at it's best.
    Add me, Rubyzmom, and my daughter, Rubywyn, for the following TeamLava games:
    Bakery, City, Dragon, Empire, Farm, Farm 2, Fashion, Monster, Pet Shop, Restaurant, and Zoo 2.