Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High prime Cuts

High prime Cuts

Its too hard to get any prime cuts, and now the baron wants 30.
    Why is the dropping rate so slow?
    I only got 2 in 3-4 Days?
    Also the Energy is really quick used up in castlestory i never had enough energy in a row to complete all actions when i logged in.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    Its too hard to get any prime cuts, and now the baron wants 30.
    Why is the dropping rate so slow?
    I only got 2 in 3-4 Days?
    Also the Energy is really quick used up in castlestory i never had enough energy in a row to complete all actions when i logged in.
    Have about 6 cows if you can... Yes prime cuts are rare in the beginning. Save for a sheep (or when you go on adventures animals are rare drops) cause they drop them too. Don't get too worried about the fact that some of these early goals are in your book for ages, that's quite normal. And energy, yep, we all hear you! To get a few more energy a day, visit your neighbours too. This game is a balance between time and your energy level. Bit by bit you'll get there I promise!

send your knights to dark cave, if you could
    the box-droprate with royal animals inside is very nice.
    and royal animals drop more...believe me
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Have royal cows and your prime cut stock will be always full. Same goes for truffles with royal pigs and Sig Pig.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Have royal cows and your prime cut stock will be always full. Same goes for truffles with royal pigs and Sig Pig.
    lol, thats why i am feed the baron...
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, thats why i am feed the baron...
    My issue is that my kitchen are always cooking for those hungry knights. That is way I starve out the Baron and have plenty of prime cuts.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    And once you've done those you rarely need prime cuts again and because you'll be cooking for your knights the feasts for adventures you won't get a chance to feed the baron after the first couple. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    And once you've done those you rarely need prime cuts again and because you'll be cooking for your knights the feasts for adventures you won't get a chance to feed the baron after the first couple. Lol.
    i dont think so...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cows.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	16871

+ 11 royal pigs...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have about 6 cows if you can... Yes prime cuts are rare in the beginning. Save for a sheep (or when you go on adventures animals are rare drops) cause they drop them too. Don't get too worried about the fact that some of these early goals are in your book for ages, that's quite normal. And energy, yep, we all hear you! To get a few more energy a day, visit your neighbours too. This game is a balance between time and your energy level. Bit by bit you'll get there I promise!
    Yeah i have 6 Cows but normal cows, not royal Cows you can buy with gems is the cause for the rare dropping rate for High cuts? I also got no a swine but not a royal swine
    Some days i dont even get one I do visit neighbours to gain energy back but i dont have the time for it always, so i really hope we get more energy and trees.
    I planted my on tree, because if ran out of Wood, and crafting Laterns and getting money for the expanding is a lot of work in Caslte Story, still i love the Music in Castle Story its such a a lovely game that reminds you of a fairy tale.

Executive Chef
    I remember a time when we only got 30 energies, no alicorns, no wizard schools, very few energies from the couple of adventures. Those were painfully slow accomplishment days in our kingdoms and yet somehow we were able to grow and expand. Lol. Took a lot more planning in those days...I'm starting to sound like the old cat lady on the corner telling stories about the good ole days when a candy bar was only a nickel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast