Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Ok, I think you're right. I'm going to wait and see. I already have a pretty good collection of valentines decorations. I really want the Night Mare horse! And more Christmas decorations!
    I wish they'd released the old goal trees. Logging in last night makes me want to play again, at least to master the old crops and trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TL for not forgetting about us farmers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    Thank you TL for not forgetting about us farmers!

Oh no! I went back into FS after posting this and all the comeback items are gone. I missed them already :-(. Some people work, you know

Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    Oh no! I went back into FS after posting this and all the comeback items are gone. I missed them already :-(. Some people work, you know
    Sorry about that! We've just extended these items another 4 hours. Thanks for letting us know!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry about that! We've just extended these items another 4 hours. Thanks for letting us know!
    Will be getting any seasonal items from the teaser ?

I have been waiting patiently for that.

Wow very disappointing black friday sale. I wanted some winter and christmas stuff. Valentines? Its bad enough they dont have any old xmas version and no updates. Pretty much ready to quit this game, gems are high for a game with no updates bah hunbug!!!!

Very sad they didn't unlock the goal items such as the candy cane crop and snowy pine tree etc etc....many new players never got the chance to get the goals so they can unlock the items...why can't Team Lava be good to us this holiday season and make all the loyal players happy! Bring back old holiday crops as well so we can have more things to plant! Pretty please!!!

New Resident

Exclamation Very disappointed

Expected a selection of Christmas & winter items.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thank you Frozen Turtle for your kind words. You have put a smile on my face. Have a wonderful holiday season. (ツ)

It's the Season

Quote Originally Posted by BettyJoPeters View Post
    Thank you Frozen Turtle for your kind words. You have put a smile on my face. Have a wonderful holiday season. (ツ)
    I'm so happy that Team Lava is bringing back some wonderful decorations and animals. Thank you for remembering your loyal players. I'm looking forward to seeing some Christmas decorations offered on Cyber Monday. (Hint.) Those will put a big smile on my face. Oh, and if Santa would please bring me Night Mare, please. I've been a good girl all year, really!🎁🎄🎅

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast