Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Executive Chef
    No large grand homes this time. But I got the duck pond, heart bridge, autumn barn and the heart green house. Don't want to use all my gems and have 200 left in case we get something new between now and Monday.

Executive Chef
    Disappointed! There's nothing from the teaser, what a let down for me. To those enjoying the valentine stuff congrats.

Another disappointment from Team Lava. They should release everything since they no longer support this game. I guess this will be good for new players but for most of us it's nothing. I love this game but it's getting hard to hang in there. If not for my great neighbors I would have quit already. My advice to new players, just get what you can with coins and don't spend real money on a dead game.

Last year did they offer different items over the weekend? Trying to decide whether to spend all my gems today or save some to see what else gets offered. I'm thinking they might since none of the teaser items are out there today. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    it's the winter stuff I'm looking for. Trees n what nots couldn't get with my android. They had offered it to ios devices before androids got goals. Oh gee... the familar sound is back. IOS stuff. Big reason I stopped playing TL games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Last year did they offer different items over the weekend? Trying to decide whether to spend all my gems today or save some to see what else gets offered. I'm thinking they might since none of the teaser items are out there today. Help!
    I'd wait. They offered a few new things for cyber Monday.

Is it just me, or did they remove some crops/trees?

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I'd wait. They offered a few new things for cyber Monday.
    Ok, I think you're right. I'm going to wait and see. I already have a pretty good collection of valentines decorations. I really want the Night Mare horse! And more Christmas decorations!

Quote Originally Posted by melissabrwneyes View Post
    Is it just me, or did they remove some crops/trees?
    I cant tell that any crops or trees are missing.

Executive Chef
    I bought the duck pond, which is great, and I think I'll buy the windmill too, but otherwise wasn't crazy about the selection. Still have a bunch of saved gems left (cause who would buy for an un-updated game?) for some hopefully new stuff tomorrow!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast