Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals!

Black Friday Deals!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

Executive Chef
    Valentine day items from years ago! And some more big beautiful homes!

Executive Chef
    Oh My!!! I see holiday items, HOLIDAY SURPRISE, HOLIDAY GIFT and CANDY CANE out of the boxes please...!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so excited

Executive Chef
    Yes!!! BF event for Farm Story! Wasn't sure if we were even gonna get anything this year. I just hope the prices are more reasonable this year, especially for a game that's pretty much mostly discontinued. Last year's prices were too steep for me and I ended up not being able to afford any gems for this game because of it.

Really?! Why, though? There are never any updates on this game anymore. This is awesomazing!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Well this caught my attention! I'm an ol timer on an android device. Be nice to get stuff never could get before. Of course not buying gems. Days gone by I would have. Happy Thanksgiving to all (ツ)

Farm Supplier
    How about releasing the floating island plz. Also the heart trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Yes!!! BF event for Farm Story! Wasn't sure if we were even gonna get anything this year. I just hope the prices are more reasonable this year, especially for a game that's pretty much mostly discontinued. Last year's prices were too steep for me and I ended up not being able to afford any gems for this game because of it.
    Even without buying gems or playing anymore, I keep my game on my android phone and ipad. With all the download goals I have between 120 and 350+ gems saved. My buying gems days were over after in April of last year when I tried for items in the doggie or easter box I think it was.

It's so sad how one minute we had updates every week and it....just.....stopped. Still a popular game too. And players were still buying gems. Just think it's silly to continue to offer gem sales when they know the game is gone. Guess newer folks will buy them because they will have a way to go. I could play to reach the max level and master crops but can't be bothered. I still go to decorate every four months or do and get free gems but blah. However, It doesn't stop me from wishing for great things I've always wanted.

Really can't remember if I got gems last year or had some saved. If I did it wasn't more than $19 worth. This time I should be able to get goodies on all four farms I've got now. Can't wait! Time is going super slow now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bufffarm View Post
    How about releasing the floating island plz. Also the heart trees.
    I think it was offered last year. I bought one. Or it could be another I'm thinking of, so many islands I swear! I really want that weekend getaway island thingy. It's to die for! And one of my most coveted items. I'm about to go remove all those useless gem animals I have from the dozens upon dozens of times I opened boxes to make room. I'd love to see that pony iOS got as a goal a few years back.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast