Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Castle Story: 11/28/2014: New Expansions!

Executive Chef
    Just gave my last lantern to plot #70, pressed the check mark and the plot along with my lanterns, permits, money disappeared. The option to expand to that area is also gone. I've forced closed several times and nada. Can someone take a look at my game and fix it please. Thanks.

THANK YOU! It just reappeared!
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 12-06-14 at 06:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just gave my last lantern to plot #70, pressed the check mark and the plot along with my lanterns, permits, money disappeared. The option to expand to that area is also gone. I've forced closed several times and nada. Can someone take a look at my game and fix it please. Thanks.

THANK YOU! It just reappeared!
    I had some weirdnesses with expansions, too, this time around. Sometimes I would hit the green check mark and the whole thing would just go away and not expand. Took a couple of times. Right now I've got one that says I've got the 4,000 points needed but I actually only have 2,043 points. It shouldn't be saying that. It's working out okay, but there are definitely some strange things happening this time.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I had some weirdnesses with expansions, too, this time around. Sometimes I would hit the green check mark and the whole thing would just go away and not expand. Took a couple of times. Right now I've got one that says I've got the 4,000 points needed but I actually only have 2,043 points. It shouldn't be saying that. It's working out okay, but there are definitely some strange things happening this time.
    It's probably the baron, he's afraid our kingdoms are getting bigger than his. Or maybe the faeries, they still have issues with the whole melting them into bars a while back. Or it could be Thurston, I think I've detected a suspicious amount of missing root beer from the weekly deliveries. He's probably stashed them all over the glimmer woods, which explains why the knights haven't brought back Alicorn wings to go with my horns, they're off drinking the hidden root beer stash!

Hmmmmm???

Rhino Keeper
    I still do not have plot 75 and I force closed my game! What do I do know? Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I still do not have plot 75 and I force closed my game! What do I do know? Thanks
    Just to check... Do you have a tick against everything? Enough royal points on the board? Did the square get cleared and then revert back? What happened exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    Checked out your Knigdom and looks like you already expanded to 75. It's where your Cocoa is planted.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone!

This week's update will be released on Friday (11/28) instead of tomorrow. We will be introducing 7 new expansions plots around your Kingdom!

Have fun expanding!
    LOVE the expansions!

Any idea when we will get to venture past plot 49 and unlock the golden yellow atrium-looking building on the coast?

Collecting 30 trade tickets for a tiny expansion is WAY TOO many. Could you not have the option to use game coins collected from buildings to buy trade tickets (albeit at a hefty price). The more buildings you have the more game $ you collect, but there is NOTHING much to spend them on as often limits are reached so you can't speed up crafting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by freddiemouse View Post
    Collecting 30 trade tickets for a tiny expansion is WAY TOO many. Could you not have the option to use game coins collected from buildings to buy trade tickets (albeit at a hefty price). The more buildings you have the more game $ you collect, but there is NOTHING much to spend them on as often limits are reached so you can't speed up crafting stuff.
    30 tradetickets for 1 expansionpermit are not to much, its okay
    but if there would be an exchange coins for a tradeticket or expansionpermit, why not?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freddiemouse View Post
    At one point I had over a million coins. I'd gladly pay huge amounts of coins for trade tickets.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910