Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11-26-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    which 6 recipes?
    2 citrine recipes on oven, 2 on drink mixer and 2 from the LTO machine, I'm guessing. 4 new and 2 that could be new to some.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    this should keep us busy for the Christmas goals next week (hopefully)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    2 citrine recipes on oven, 2 on drink mixer and 2 from the LTO machine, I'm guessing. 4 new and 2 that could be new to some.
    thanks XD

Executive Chef
    Don't care much for the citrine content, but the new 4 recipes on the regular appliances are awesome, as is the re-release of the fruit chocolate dip appliance. I built 5!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Don't care much for the citrine content, but the new 4 recipes on the regular appliances are awesome, as is the re-release of the fruit chocolate dip appliance. I built 5!
    For a relatively new level 99, it seems I'm getting farther and farther away from being able to master everything one day and finally be 'up to date' with Bakery like you do with each and every update.

Executive Chef
    I love the new recipes and their short cooking times! Makes it faster to master.

Question for Team Lava. If we set up our bakery like the model above, and put more than one chair per table.....can more than one customer sit at rhe table?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    Question for Team Lava. If we set up our bakery like the model above, and put more than one chair per table.....can more than one customer sit at rhe table?
    The game isn't designed to have more than one plate of food/customer per table. TL/other players may set their bakery up like that simply for decoration purposes.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe 1 recipe is for 18 hrs on the chocolate fruit dipper. I mean we're only dipping fruit, not growing the fruit, or the cocoa beans. I'm excited for the extra gems I guess it's build the fruit dippers and store them and do the faster cooking recipes for the gems for Friday.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natalienat518 View Post
    For a relatively new level 99, it seems I'm getting farther and farther away from being able to master everything one day and finally be 'up to date' with Bakery like you do with each and every update.
    I've been on level 99 for a couple of years though, plus I have been playing for nearly 3 years. Makes a huge difference on how 'up-to-date' you are in the game!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast