Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11-26-14

Fashion Designer
    These gemstone whatever they are updates are getting old. It's just the same old fountain and tables recolored. Very boring.... I really expected one last WOW update before the black friday sales, but I guess TL only has so much imagination and creativity at a time LOL.

The tables & chairs will work well with St. Patrick's Day & pirate decor. I think the fountain would look really nice with the glowing field tile & firefly wallpaper. Always super happy to get new recipes on the regular appliances.

Executive Chef
    This is the third gem update; we have amethyst, emerald and now citrine. Interesting, now I'm looking forward to all the other gem themed update, they're nice and colorful, with everything matching to one color, which is cool, when you're doing a color theme, or jsut want to use a certain color all over with another theme.

Executive Chef
    They're on a citrine kick? Lovely stuff, plus the citrine peregrine in FFS looks amazing too.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Shiny to the maximum! I'm wondering how much will the citrine fountain cost? Higher or lower compared to the amethyst and emerald fountains. Hmmm~

Seem like we'll be getting some new recipes. Yay! Keep them coming please TL! I'm really looking forward to the BFS!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't really care for the update this week MPO, but I LOVE the new recipes!!! I'm excited for those!!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Hmm... me wonders if me gonna end up with a rainbow of these fountains. O_O *bounces in anticipation* ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    HEEEYYY, maybe we'll get rubies in time for St. Patricks day?! KEEP HOPE ALIVE !!! (plz know sarcasm when ya see it!)

Rhino Keeper
    Hope they keep doing gem updates so we get a rainbow of fountains like this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Hope they keep doing gem updates so we get a rainbow of fountains like this
    still nothing here ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast