Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 11-26-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    we need to master the recipes by sunday right?! omg, i have peking duck on 10 of my ovens and they still need 16 hours!

i can do this! *computing needed hours for mastery*

8hours for stuffing, 10 ovens, done in 2.5-3 days.

22 hours for prime rib, 15 ovens, done in 5 days. oh no! hopefully, it'll be on before it disappears for the last.
    I only have 18 ovens... this will be crazy on the dot cooking lol. I think I'll do until level 2 first, then take it to level 4 if I still have time left. And do the Stuffing first. XD

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I never received a pop up.
    I managed to take a screenshot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I only have 18 ovens... this will be crazy on the dot cooking lol. I think I'll do until level 2 first, then take it to level 4 if I still have time left. And do the Stuffing first. XD

I managed to take a screenshot.

Thats unfair!! Btw whats the font called on your phone? I like it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Thats unfair!! Btw whats the font called on your phone? I like it
    I didn't get a notice like this on BS though... I wonder if that's limited until Sunday as well?
    The font name is Georgia Belle.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 11-27-14 at 01:56 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    Wowsers! The peppermint tables & chairs are amazing! *Fingers crossed* TL is in good holiday cheer & re-releases them. 
    Just install 2012 RS Christmas version and you will be pleasantly surprised

Rhino Keeper
    ugh, i'd have less if it weren't for 3-4times i bought additional slots by mistake.

additional one day please TL!

Executive Chef
    I didn't get a notice like this on BS though... I wonder if that's limited until Sunday as well?
    The font name is Georgia Belle.
    I tried to install it on my galaxy s5 but says "font not supported"

Executive Chef
    Glad to see they re-released recipes, but just got the message saying we only have until sunday to master both recipes and one of them is a 22h recipe. With the standard 18 appliances and never having these recipes before, I think that's practically impossible.

Also, it's a busy weekend for people with family events, real life sales etc. So might not even have much time to play this weekend to even work on these recipes.
    Can we please get at least another week to work on these recipes?

Executive Chef
    I'll be happy if I can master both by level 2 so I get 2 extra gems but It's impossible to master both recipes at level 4 in 4 days

You know I was so happy when I didn't see a countdown timer on the prime rib and stuffing. To think, I can take my own sweet time to master them. Then came the server reset and I saw the pop-ups. Nooooooo!

Only have the usual 18 appliances and I split half to cook the prime rib and another half to cook the stuffing. Don't think there's enough time to master them before the deadline. Dear TL, cut us some slack and give us more time please!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    You know I was so happy when I didn't see a countdown timer on the prime rib and stuffing. To think, I can take my own sweet time to master them. Then came the server reset and I saw the pop-ups. Nooooooo!

Only have the usual 18 appliances and I split half to cook the prime rib and another half to cook the stuffing. Don't think there's enough time to master them before the deadline. Dear TL, cut us some slack and give us more time please!
    i second that, until sunday is cutting it very short some of us had/have long term (2days) stuff on ovens ...some people wont get update until they check back at the weekend.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast