Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11-25-2014

Executive Chef
    I was waiting for a winter or an early Christmas update.. I find this theme so out of place and we already had a Japanese theme which is similar at least for me.
    The catalogue is beige once again and long hours once again,another catalogue I won't bother ordering.
    The LTO is pretty but don't know if I'd spend 66 gems for it, especially 3 days before BF.
    I can't wait for Friday and I hope TL won't dissapoint us!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    the LTO is just.... wow fantastic!!!!!
    ok I'll prob wait till Friday in case there's a glitch and it is discounted (I vaguely remember a similar episode when TL had to refund players after offering a discounted item some days after the full price) - whatever, it's def the item which most appeals to me over the past ten months so whatever the price, that's def a must-have )))
    Ye i remember that, it was last year and people had to mess around sending emails and waiting to be refunded, but then only got them after friday when the offered items had gone up in price!

Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Ye i remember that, it was last year and people had to mess around sending emails and waiting to be refunded, but then only got them after friday when the offered items had gone up in price!
    Lol yes!!!! Not pretty sure ill wait till Friday tho just in case this awesome item vanishes with sales lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

The LTO is pretty with those evening gowns...but 66 gems =\
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing 60+ gems for an LTO is the norm now. Probably by next summer they will be close to 100 gems. Scary thought lol

Very dissapointed they decided to use again that color, a chinese dress could look very pretty in red, emerald green, blue, purple, gold...
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    yes becuz thanksgiving screams chinese! *rolleyes*

LOL ...yeah I'm gonna pass on this.

I finally indulged in that splendid LTO, reminds me of that old movie with Ava Garner, 55 days in Beijing
    small treat but i agree with everyone: soon it will be very tricky to play without buying gems or just make do with regular items for coins which means that many stores will look alike
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    This is not a catalog for me. I was expecting some more Thanksgiving items, but, oh well.
    The LTO is pretty, but it is too high, even for me, and ya'll know I'll almost always buy an LTO.
    The catalog doesn't match the LTO. If it would have been one of the dresses in the LTO, that would have been better. Those dresses are so pretty. I mean so pretty.
    The Lantern Divider, Mirror Table, and Chaise Lounge are nice and for coins. Overall... Disappointed in this update.

I hope the LTO goes on sale because I want it. Why y'all do me like this? I am still mad that I couldn't get the Safari LTO. It cost too much. Every time I see it, I get mad all over again. I don't want to have to feel that way about this LTO.

Hoping for an amazing Black Friday sale.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 11-25-14 at 03:26 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I seriously doubt the LTO will go on sale the week it's released again. Just doesn't happen that way. It's expensive but ill definitely buy it Friday. Too pretty to pass up! Wish people will get out the hours if long catalogues. Don't order it, miss the gems, who cares, TL doesn't. The color is blah, because I need more outgoing colors to fill the sections of my shop but it will fit nonetheless. Clothes are clothes. No matter the color...or lack thereof.

I can't imagine what they could have released for thanksgiving. A group of girls wearing jeans they can't unbutton because they ate so much? We already have the ridiculous turkey or food table one from before. Works for me! It isn't exactly a holiday that screams fashion as Xmas, Halloween or the fourth does.

I even love the coin decor. Don't know where it can go but im sure something will come to me. I need a brown section is my shop.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast