Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sale Dragons Breedable?

Farm Supplier

Black Friday Sale Dragons Breedable?

I see the Black Friday sales have started but I'm curious if these dragons are breedable for this limited time also. Could we get some info from staff on this please?

Also, why are the dragons not actually on sale??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	16865
    Original popup

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	16864
    Corrected popup

edit(KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The message has been fixed, the Dragons released in the current Black Friday event is a re-release of previous unavailable Dragons.

Thanks!
    Last edited by VenomDragon1; 11-26-14 at 12:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    I was wondering the same thing.

Farm Supplier
    Ditto!
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    I sure hope they are breedable, because it isn't much of a 'sale'. I think TL forgot Black Friday is supposed to be about bargains and low prices. These don't look like they are discounted at all. Hopefully they at least do a better gold sale and make it available to everyone.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like there are some available for Android that were never available before (Wisp, for example), I hope they are breedable!

Executive Chef
    OK, maybe the popup came too soon because even though it said "The Black Friday Sale has arrived at the Dragon Isles!" and "Get monster deals on "blah, blah dragons" and more before they leave the market for good!" these dragons are not actually on sale.

They are all currently in the market for the exact same price as they were when first released in the game. NO Sale price.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    OK, maybe the popup came too soon because even though it said "The Black Friday Sale has arrived at the Dragon Isles!" and "Get monster deals on "blah, blah dragons" and more before they leave the market for good!" these dragons are not actually on sale.

They are all currently in the market for the exact same price as they were when first released in the game. NO Sale price.
    However, many of these dragons were not in the market previous to today. Pride, for example, was not available. Some of these are available on my Android device that were previously iOS only.

Executive Chef
    Hope they are breedable because the prices are too high unless you buy gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    However, many of these dragons were not in the market previous to today. Pride, for example, was not available. Some of these are available on my Android device that were previously iOS only.
    Yes, I know that. All these dragons have previously been expired and are now back in the market. My point was according to the popup they are in the market On Sale, but they are not on sale. So, perhaps the popup and market appearance of these dragons came before they were intended... maybe?

Of course maybe a TL staff member just forgot to change the prices...... or they thought they could fool some people into purchasing these dragons at full market price. lol Either way you look at it something is not correct.
    Last edited by knj00; 11-25-14 at 07:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    All I want is pride and mother 😘😘😘

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast