Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bakery story valentines day

Unregistered

Thumbs down Real waste of teamlava's time.

Teamlava why did u waste your time creating the same game as before. The changes u made were very minor changes. Where are the new food options? No valentines day food. What is wrong with u? Really, do u not know how to do your jobs? U should also update your game description. U do not update every week. This has been the first update in months and it is a piece of ****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Teamlava why did u waste your time creating the same game as before. The changes u made were very minor changes. Where are the new food options? No valentines day food. What is wrong with u? Really, do u not know how to do your jobs? U should also update your game description. U do not update every week. This has been the first update in months and it is a piece of ****.
    Could not have said it better myself!

Unregistered

where are my quests?

I have downloaded Valentines Bakery Story but do not have any quests? Please help. I really enjoy the quests in Restaurant Story and Farm Story. HELP HELP HELP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly!!!!!! They should have more food and decorations that aren't so seasonal because we wont use it after it's over. They need to do more than just add quests that don't really work. What's the point of an update that doesn't even work???

Unregistered

Bakery or Valentine's Story

I downloaded the Valentin's Story and now have two games. I can't seem to figure out, am I supposed to delete the old one? I have been playing both at the same time and its redundant, the same thing. What do you do, stick with the Original or the Valentine's update???

Unregistered

Question Valentine food

Hey Norman, I am just wondering if you will remove the food for Valentine after Vanlentine day? I really love the food, they look cute in my bakery. It would be sad if you removed them off the list

Unregistered

Red face

Everyone is talking about the new valentine app 4 both restuarant n bakery story.. Bt I couldnt find it in market...r d updates of d menu d new stuff..
    Pls norman introduce some new stuff 4 coins..

Unregistered

Red face Team lava is not at fault

I'm the person who started this thread and I'm happy everyone agrees with me are writing their personal thoughts/comments however I am disappointed that some of you are writing bad things about teamlava. I know that you guys are anxious for new items, foods, etc. and don't get me wrong I feel the same way too, but you need to remember this is free app and we have to be fortunate for that. I bet they are working really hard to satisfy our needs, so the least we can do is not put them down saying things like "what is wrong with you" or that they don't know how to do their jobs. We are lucky to have free apps that are of this quality and definition so be thankful and do not say hurtful words to people who are giving things to benefit you.

Unregistered

Valentine bakery

Got the valentines version but no quests? My friend has quests on her iPad but I'm using iPhone 4, does this have anything to do with it? Will I get them soon?

Unregistered

Smile Valentine's Day Bakery

Hi,
    Can someone please tell me how to "close the bakery"? I just downloaded this today and can't figure it out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast