Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bakery story valentines day

Unregistered

Red face Bakery story valentines day

I know there is a valentines day app for farm story and city story but is there any word/rumors of a bakery or restaurant story app? Those 2 are the only ones I play and to me the most popular, so if anyone has the inside scoops let me know!! I bet alot of those people who quit playing because of boredom (because of no new updates each week) would come back to play if they knew!

Unregistered

Post Definitely needs more UPDATES!

I Totally agree, unlike many of these games out there this game still has x-mas stuff out and it's more fun when you constantly have new themes and fresh and new items to put in your bakery. It does become rather boring when everyone's cafe looks the same and there are no new items to purchase. They also need to make more furniture and items available through coins.

Miz Hil

High Five Norman!!!

You don't hear this enough-thank you thank you thank you! Valentine's day app or update? Just curious!
    Happy Valentine's Day Norman you big, handsome hunk of moderator you! We are lovin' you!

Unregistered
    Cool !!! Any time soon???

Unregistered

Valentine Bakery without valentines?

Norman! Why on earth would you create a whole new bakery just to provide New Years Day Balloons? Where's the new food? Where's the new furniture? 

Unregistered

I dont want to start a WHOLE new game.. update this one!

please
    seriously, download a new game? no way

Unregistered
    I assume it will be the same as the others. It's technically a new app but it uses the same data so you won't lose anything, just gain pretty hearts and whatnot.

redis279

Question Valentine's Day editions

I've downloaded the VD version of City, Restaurant and Farm Story, and I'll probably do the same with Bakery Story. My biggest thumbs-up is the new graphics and my biggest disappointment was lack of VD themed items: food, furniture, buildings, gifts, etc. I was hoping for a bigger variety to come with the new versions. Any word on such upgrades in the future, whether or not related to a holiday?

Unregistered

Can't find the valentines day edition

I cannot find the valentine's day edition for bakery or restaurant story on my android. I search the "market" and it will not bring anything up. Any ideas?????

Unregistered

Angry Not much of an update

Nothing new to decorate with. No valentines cake, no flowers, hearts, candy, furniture etc. No valentine box. I want new things to buy with my tokens. Very disappointed. P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast