Thread: city story is it available for android

Unregistered

city story is it available for android

can someone please tell me which story games are on android and which are not

steppanie
    I Can only find: Farm Story, Bakery Story and Resturant Story on Android market..

Where can i find the other games?

/ Steppanie

Unregistered

City story for android

Can someone please tell me when city story will be available for android

Unregistered

No it's not.

Sorry to tell you that..
    i'm also not trying to be rude.. but if you would search about it you would have found it a while ago instead of asking several times.

Unregistered

someone beat you to the punch

who put out the city story available on the android market now? it's only a demo then asks us to buy it..... should we buy it or will an official version be released? I don't want to hold out if team lava have no plans for an android version.

Unregistered

Cool a lil

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to tell you that..

i'm also not trying to be rude.. but if you would search about it you would have found it a while ago instead of asking several times.
    Well tht was kinda rude! Jus because you had the option to not read or reply to the post. A lot of people pop on these fourms and jus ask their questions without ( like u could hve done) looking at other peoples question, a lot of people out there will reply and jus answer the question.
    So knw it wasn't anythng majorly wrong with your post just correcting sumone and makin them feel bad or dumb for asking a question already discussed is just not needed.