Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Christmas (android) limited release

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    It's not a glitch. Christmas has some new features and is in very limited release for testing and tuning. Please keep in mind that the name of the edition doesn't guarantee any specific release time.

Winter is a different edition that includes content and is available world wide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's not a glitch. Christmas has some new features and is in very limited release for testing and tuning. Please keep in mind that the name of the edition doesn't guarantee any specific release time.

Winter is a different edition that includes content and is available world wide.
    Oh my god thank you!! Just knowing that it's already in limited release for Android makes me SO happy! I can't wait for a future official Android release omg kudos TL!

Rhino Keeper
    AWESOME! Thanks so much for the quick reply Elsa. I hope all of Android gets the new features soon

Elsa, are you able to tell us specifically which features we will be getting? Is it just mining and dawn tree, or will we be getting full parity?
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    AWESOME! Thanks so much for the quick reply Elsa. I hope all of Android gets the new features soon

Elsa, are you able to tell us specifically which features we will be getting? Is it just mining and dawn tree, or will we be getting full parity?
    I'm unable to reveal specifics in case the details change, just wanted to clear up any confusion between the two versions.

Executive Chef
    I so hope the battle arena will be among the features coming over.

For Elsa: for so long everything is working. I expanded already with mining without any problems and placed my pink habitat on it. It just takes a little more time to load when i check the island goals. I think it's because of the high level, but i don't mind because i love this game. ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm unable to reveal specifics in case the details change, just wanted to clear up any confusion between the two versions.
    No problem! I understand. I'm just soooo happy that we might get a new update and at least a couple of new features

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I so hope the battle arena will be among the features coming over.
    I agree! I personally would like Mining, Crafting (which I assume we will get if we get mining), Gold Dragons, and the Battle Arena the most. Dawn Tree is unnecessary for me because I have too many coins, but I will gladly take any updates they give us!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    So is it true that the iOS features are /finally/ coming over to Android or was it just a glitch that lilithgio experienced?
    1. I wish the crashing would go way forever, I thought WINTER edition solved that but after a week it went back to crashing nonstop.
    2. I wish Android would get storage, crafting, spin, etc.

New Resident
    Sorry, but I have the same problem with the christmas version: when I open it all seems to go well, but when I try to open something like the goals or the market the game starts to go really slow, freezes for a small time and crashes.. I also tried to disinstall and reinstall the game a few times, and clean mi device, but nothing changes. I had no problems with winter edition, so I dunno what could be :/
    I'm using an Android account.
    (Sorry for my english if it's not perfect ;p )
    Last edited by Quartzion; 11-28-14 at 08:44 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I want to inform my experience with this Dragon Story: Christmas

1. The message wall
    I can't use copy and paste anymore. The maximum character too short. Just about 36 characters. When I want to post message in my own wall, the screen keyboard cover the text field, so I can't see what I was typing, but it's okay in other player's wall. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S IV.

2. Response Time
    After all the response time such as scrolling news, items in market, message wall become longer. When I want to access storage, it takes response times too long, it's lagging too when scrolling the item.

3. Battle Arena
    I'm using IOS and Android playing 1 account. But I can't find my Battle Arena in Android. But other building such as Trading Portal, Spell Shop, Quest Outpost, and even Healing Fountain are there. By the way there is no Floating Ship to Artic Isle too. Is it a mistake or not?

Somehow, I'm so glad Team Lava make this update for Android User. Thanks so much before.
    Last edited by megafeehily; 11-28-14 at 06:30 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast