Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waiting on pop up for GEMS?

Fashion Designer
    yay, I finally got it as well.

Just got pop up for RS. Keep an eye out for cupcake Mania and candy blast mania they both have new apps hope we get these will be 12 more free GEMS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Just got pop up for RS. Keep an eye out for cupcake Mania and candy blast mania they both have new apps hope we get these will be 12 more free GEMS.
    Can you please tell what is the new editon for cupcake mania you see ? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    There's a new edition for Pet shop Story too but still no goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Can you please tell what is the new editon for cupcake mania you see ? Thanks!
    Cupcake maina Christmas anymore questions about seasonal apps visit goggle play and search (teamlava games) you will find complete list there sorry busy and I can't always answer these things

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Cupcake maina Christmas anymore questions about seasonal apps visit goggle play and search (teamlava games) you will find complete list there sorry busy and I can't always answer these things
    Thanks for replying, I asked because there's no new edition of cupcake in my store, only candy blast. Thanks again.

Being captian obvious. But in case Android user's don't know RS coffee app is now showing for goal DL

New Resident
    I used to get 3 for all gem related downloads, now i get 6 for downloading and 3 for checkpoints. {levels}

Quote Originally Posted by bmoko View Post
    I used to get 3 for all gem related downloads, now i get 6 for downloading and 3 for checkpoints. {levels}
    They standardised the amounts for these rewards. It's 6 gems to install and 3 gems for game milestones. I think this was a good move, and I'm sure it made a lot of people happy too.

I love this time of year, TL always release a whole bunch of new game versions and who doesn't love a few free gems here and there!

Executive Chef
    I bought 275 gems and was happy to see the restaurant coffee goal. On ios there is a candy mania Valentine goal. Between four accounts and a phone, plus ipad Im all over the place getting these free gems. We def need more new useless but helpful new versions to come out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123