Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting on pop up for GEMS?

Executive Chef
    I wonder if TL believe people won't buy many gems on BF because they'll get 6 more gems for downloading BS...6 gems is not that much when displays now cost over 60 gems .
    And I don't even had the goal to download Cupcake mania!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Same here. 6 gems now for installs, 3 for in-game milestones. I think they have stripped out the randomness and all accounts get the same amount. Seems the fairest option to me... wish they had done it sooner since one of my accounts only got 1 gems for play milestones previously.
    This has been a recent change. Now everyone will receive the same number of gems.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    There just aren't any new games to download. Simple. We had so many back to back to back. I have a huge collection saved on farm 2 and farm 1. Please give us some cool things there! I have between 40 and 60 saved on bs, fs and RS. But I'm not worried because I'll buy at least 500 on each game. I'm just waiting..!

I saw a message today in dragon saying come back for bf stuff. Wonder if they mean 12am or tomorrow/tomorrow since they'll be too stuffed with food to send someone in the office to message around on the office 12am Black Friday release?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    There just aren't any new games to download. Simple. We had so many back to back to back. I have a huge collection saved on farm 2 and farm 1. Please give us some cool things there! I have between 40 and 60 saved on bs, fs and RS. But I'm not worried because I'll buy at least 500 on each game. I'm just waiting..!

I saw a message today in dragon saying come back for bf stuff. Wonder if they mean 12am or tomorrow/tomorrow since they'll be too stuffed with food to send someone in the office to message around on the office 12am Black Friday release?
    Actually there are new games to download, Bakery Story Thanksgiving and Cupcake mania turkey day or something like that. We're talking about them, no one got a goal to download BS and some of us didn't got Cupcake either.

I think the goals are given randomly and I have seen TL take them down before. I believe they are pacing themselves so that they spread out the downloads more evenly across a longer period. I guess this prevents a bumrush on day one, and then the game dropping off the store top lists for the remainder of the month.

I only got the cupcake one. Haven't seen the BS one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Any other Android users waiting/hoping for BS pop up goal reward for download? I got one yesterday for cupcake mania gave me 6 GEMS hoping the others come through for next week.

I know people get different amounts of reward GEMS I'm thinking I got 6 for cupcake because I've never download that game before. BS will probably be 5 maybe 4 but either way it'll be at least 10 free GEMS in total when/if it comes through.
    All those goals for gems tell me they aren't compatible with my phone (

Quote Originally Posted by larrralee View Post
    All those goals for gems tell me they aren't compatible with my phone (
    I don't know what device you have, but ios apple user's don't have these types of goals for download. And I don't know about the kindle fire user's from Amazon. Only one for certain I know is Android goggle play users. But if you're an Android goggle play user maybe you should contact TL support to see what your device is computable with .

I received the goal for cupcake but is not available in my country =\
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

just got the goal. gave me 6 gems i/o usual 4.
    so i'm happy and just started BS quest for thanksgiving, still 11 days to finish.

the goal popped up right after reset, so BF is safe and ok too, lol )))

Finally got it! Lol...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast