Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pharaoh Dragon - Mining Dragon (IOS)LIMITED

Executive Chef
    My mine is still locked on my main account. It is fine on my other account. Scared to force close or uninstall cos we are in the middle of a tourney and my last tourney kept rolling back. Think I will wait till after the tourney to sort this out.

Executive Chef
    Hi there! I did not get Magma, firstly because I have too little bombs have and I just struggle with my health. I do not know if I get this beautiful Pharaoh.

Fashion Designer
    Good luck everyone! 25 bombs to start, 38 pieces found. The good thing is I have a lot of longer-time dragons that need evolving, think I should pick this one up easily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My mine is still locked on my main account. It is fine on my other account. Scared to force close or uninstall cos we are in the middle of a tourney and my last tourney kept rolling back. Think I will wait till after the tourney to sort this out.
    Send an email to TL explaining your rollbacks (again) and that you don't have the dragon on your mine.

I didn't had also, but I think I travelled to my Arctic Isle and when I came back, I had the dragon on the mine.

Executive Chef
    17 pieces collected from 7 bombs, not a bad start! This dragon is so pretty!

Fashion Designer
    55 pieces and going strong - I'm evolving dragons for both regular use/fighting and for getting Crafting gems, so I think I'll get this one without much trouble.

New Resident
    What am I suppose to do with the 160 magma parts I mined. Do they just go to waste now that we are collecting for Egypt dragon. This game sucks money out of you too fast. It's not even fun anymore!!
    Sorry first post didn't know where to put my question,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by toddmoore View Post
    What am I suppose to do with the 160 magma parts I mined. Do they just go to waste now that we are collecting for Egypt dragon. This game sucks money out of you too fast. It's not even fun anymore!!
    Sorry first post didn't know where to put my question,
    Unfortunately, right now any unused or excess dragon parts (winddancer rings, lightspeed orbs, magma pieces) simply stay in your inventory - there's no way to exchange them or get rid of them at the moment.

If you're paying for any of this, then simply don't. If you want a craftable dragon, breed as many dragons as you can, raise as much food as possible, raise your newly-bred dragons to level 3 (or level 6 or 9 if you've gotten farther than that), evolve enough up so you have 25 bombs in stock when the new craftable becomes available, and then go for it. Keep evolving your dragons during te month - the moment one comes off put another in - but you shouldn't need to speed anything up if you have enough dragons to level up.

It's tricky when you're newer and have fewer dragons and farms and food in stock - I was only able to get to the point of getting a Craftable last month - but if you're patient and have a strategy in mind you can get a Craftable easily in a month. Hatch and evolve every dragon you have, even if you send it to the trading portal for gems. You'll milk every bomb you can from the game that way.

And this way you will never spend a single penny speed evolving.
    Last edited by PernReloaded; 11-23-14 at 04:50 PM.

Banned
    I am noticing a lot of lag / latency and TL is not improving servers or what not to fix this. There is nothing worst than having to wait 5 seconds between tapping things or moving around to make sure you don't accidentally spend gold that you don't want too spend. The solution is not to constantly keep closing the app / powering off your device to resolve these issues. There is something more seriously wrong here with the servers. Thanks

Love this dragon! Got my first craftable/mine-dragon last month (Magma.) Now I'm addicted, lol. Plus, this one looks really cool--can't wait to get it! 71 Ankhs so far...
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 11-25-14 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast