Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

I see.�� thanks.
    I probably won't have enough time to finish anyway. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I'm willing to look past the 3x3 space requirement for a table which drops fiests. The pressure on the kitchens to produce three valuable fiests every two days is notably high (have the barracks as well to feed). So I'm truly thankful. Having said that, the art work of same table makes me sad. Comparing the beauty of the Harvest Pergola to this hmmm table, well the result is sadness. Will have to hide this one too. Successfully hid the gigantic-out-of-proportion caldron already. PLEASE TL graphics team, consider the importance of proportions. Art is nothing without proportions. I'm not far from u, I'm ready to bring by a great book on the subject, should u need some inspiration on proportions. U can still charge us 3x3 if that's what it takes to bring us great updates, thanks again really, but please make the new buildings visually tasteful, <on my knees, hands towards the glimmer gods, please oh pleeeease!, I'll be forever grateful, I swear>.
    I dont quite agree about the artwork. I find the art in the upgraded table comparable to the harvest pergola. Certainly not as bad as the summer prizes. I would however prefer the special items to be on a smaller scale so I don't have to hide them or keep em in storage. By the way you can make the larger ones work for you without hiding them by placing them to the front of your kingdom using forced perspective. It kind of looks like they are on the top of a hill with you looking out over your kingdom.

What's funny is what a poster a few pages back noticed. The quest required a goal making candles from silver but the actual candles on the table are gold....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    So far received 2 feasts from the table: simple and sweet ones. Sweet feast drop - yay !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post

--If you don't remember me, I was a whiner without enough wool. >.>
    Ah yes, I remember you! Well done. We all whine from time to time, come on here, whine a bit, moan or generally complain, then get some ideas. Done deal! Feels good after the first timed event. Mine was for the Summer Gazebo, I also came on here for ideas in wool, I was more panicked though nearly built my first windmill stupidly thinking it would mill wool and not flour. I dunno, who could ever think a windmill could produce sugar, flour and wool?!? Only someone from the UK I suppose.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    What's funny is what a poster a few pages back noticed. The quest required a goal making candles from silver but the actual candles on the table are gold....lol
    Hey! That's right! Who took my silver candlesticks?

Farm Supplier
    Is there a limit to how many cranberries you can receive per day? My 2nd game took forever to collect wool and I am just now finishing my last plates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I'm willing to look past the 3x3 space requirement for a table which drops fiests. The pressure on the kitchens to produce three valuable fiests every two days is notably high (have the barracks as well to feed). So I'm truly thankful. Having said that, the art work of same table makes me sad. Comparing the beauty of the Harvest Pergola to this hmmm table, well the result is sadness. Will have to hide this one too. Successfully hid the gigantic-out-of-proportion caldron already. PLEASE TL graphics team, consider the importance of proportions. Art is nothing without proportions. I'm not far from u, I'm ready to bring by a great book on the subject, should u need some inspiration on proportions. U can still charge us 3x3 if that's what it takes to bring us great updates, thanks again really, but please make the new buildings visually tasteful, <on my knees, hands towards the glimmer gods, please oh pleeeease!, I'll be forever grateful, I swear>.
    I find this table quite acceptable,yes perhaps a little large,but nothing in excess that cannot be dealt with.
    My main thumbs up is it has NO slime underneath!

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Anyone still collecting from the Spooky Tree from Halloween? It dropped sap for me a few times, so wondering if it might drop honeycomb ... I just brought it out of storage.
    I've kept my spooky tree out & collect regularly from it but I've not had any honeycomb

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    So far received 2 feasts from the table: simple and sweet ones. Sweet feast drop - yay !
    Sweet feasts? How cool. I've just finished my table and now am curious what it will drop for me.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)