Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Mini-tournament -Poison Ivy (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    (...)

Cocauina : are you sure it is the same mercury you battled in mini tourney ?
    I often have one of the the tourney dragon to fight once i finished tourney. Are you sure you had mercury-20 and not some mercury-12 or mercury-14 ?
    I even had the same dragon twice in a row, with same level. I had to check the storage that the crafting stuffs weren't missing !
    And once i had quetzal 3-4 times in 3 days. I gave up at the last and waited for tourney so i could get ride of it !
    Yes I'm sure, because the tournament appeared again when I already had win against Poison Ivy. Mercury lvl 20, round 19.
    This is a different thing from what you are saying, I said that because on my two accounts I had rollbacks on the tournament, and when I finished the tournament, the game had a couple rollbacks and there it was the tournament again.

It's normal to have the same opponent when no tournament it's active, I already had 1 or 2 diamond hybrids 2 times on the same day.
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-23-14 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Got a late start; wasn't expecting another tourney so soon!
    (Used BMB for all)
    R1. Coral 1 < Aurora 7
    R2. Illusion 2 < Bronzetalon 9 (Lost: Emerald 7)
    R3. Oracle 4 < Porcelain 8
    R4. Rainbow 7 < Bronzetalon 9
    R5. Ninja 10 < Diamond 10 (Lost: Bronzetalon 9 2x, Berzerker 8, Emerald Knight 7)
    R6. Ice cream 10 < Morning Glory 8
    R7. Four Leaf 12 < Lightning 8
    R8. Big Bad 16 < Bronzetalon 9
    R9. Dynasty 18 < Emerald Knight 7 (Lost: Berzerker 8 2x, Emerald Knight 7, Barbarian 3, Bronzetalon 10, 3 babies)
    R10. Quetzal 18 < (Lost: Diamond 10, Emerald Knight 7)
    R11. Mercury 20 <
    R12. Poison Ivy 20 <

Good luck, everyone!
    Ugh, what a difficult tournament! It's sad hearing all the disappointing stories. I'm really new to these tournaments--I love the idea of it all, but definitely had less fun on this one (espec. Dynasty, aka Die Nasty!)

The rest of my tourney:
    R10. Quetzal 18 < Dracula 6 (Lost: Diamond 10 3x, Emerald Knight 7, Bronzetalon 10)
    R11. Mercury 20 < Stardust 8-Ultimated! (Lost: Morning Glory 8, Parakeet 10)
    R12. Poison Ivy 20 < Dracula 6 (single Bash KO!)

I Ultimated once, and sped up a few rounds (& a couple spa visits!) I sure hope Poison Ivy proves worth it! But like others have said, I already have a super rare with those colors. I hate to lose, though! These flash tournaments aren't long enough to get stuck on one dragon 9 times!

Anyway, I am truly sorry for those who tried so hard and didn't get their egg. (It's a stupid dragon anyway, lol!) Congrats to those who made it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Yes I'm sure, because the tournament appeared again when I already had win against Poison Ivy. Mercury lvl 20, round 19.
    This is a different thing from what you are saying, I said that because on my two accounts I had rollbacks on the tournament, and when I finished the tournament, the game had a couple rollbacks and there it was the tournament again.

It's normal to have the same opponent when no tournament it's active, I already had 1 or 2 diamond hybrids 2 times on the same day.
    Too bad poison ivy is not a super rare champ : you could have it twice and trade one for big black gem ! LOL

Executive Chef
    When tournament appears again, careful that your egg does not disappear.
    Happened to me before, luckily I played the last round quickly.

Banned
    I got stuck on both the Champ dragons in both accts and I was not going to waste gold using the ULT on this tourney.

After emailing to TL I received an email back from support, support agent Zoey wrote me that it looked like my Poison Ivy Dragon was shy, but caretakers were able to collect it and the egg is safely home in my storage again.
    I reinstalled the game and indeed, Ivy was back in my storage.
    I am glad he's back but I think the designteam has to take a further look into this, because I think it is very odd an egg can have legs and run off just like it did with me.
    Maybe it ran off because it is sitting next to 26 other eggs that cannot hatch ?
    Anyway I am glad this is repaired now, and I hope DS is experiencing less glitches in the future!
    So winners of this tournament, check your eggs on leggs, if they have any, chop them off, so your eggs don't rum away from you!
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031