Thread: 40 Gems lost by accident!

Rhino Keeper

Angry 40 Gems lost by accident!

I accidentally hit the expansion and it took all my gems! I can't find a way to contact anyone in the actual game! Please help I don't want to leave this for too long! Black Friday!

Grand Emperor
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com, but you most likely won't get your gems back. Their policy is to not refund accidental purchases.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, well thank you for the quick reply! I've sent my message out to them explaining what happened, I hope that with the fact I JUST expanded recently, (like 6 days ago!) they'll see that and will (praying hard!) understand it really was an accident. I'll never save up a lot in these days now I feel like I won't be able to buy anything on Black Friday now..I'm so bummed.
    Sigh, thanks again though for the quick reply better to do it quicker then leave it!
    Last edited by dll137; 11-20-14 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Auto correction correction

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Ok, well thank you for the quick reply! I've sent my message out to them explaining what happened, I hope that with the fact I JUST expanded recently, (like 6 days ago!) they'll see that and will (praying hard!) understand it really was an accident. I'll never save up a lot in these days now I feel like I won't be able to buy anything on Black Friday now..I'm so bummed.
    Sigh, thanks again though for the quick reply better to do it quicker then leave it!
    I am sorry this happened. Support should be responding soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request