Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/19/2014

Fashion Designer
    This looks lovely! Not a fan of the tables and chairs, but everything else looks great.

I wish people could walk under the arch!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I wish people could walk under the arch!
    Same. We've had a few arches in this game. It would be awesome if it was functional and the customers could actually walk under it.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    I love the fall arch and the pumpkins! I hope this update includes a re-release lto.. I think we're due with one soon since RS has gotten one last week.

Farm Supplier
    GORGEOUS!! Although, I am not completely into the scarf chairs. I didn't get into the other chairs with bows on them for Halloween or the latest updates here and in RS. Maybe if there had been a little more to them, then yes. I love the pine cone counters, carriage, and fountain. AS for the floors, I see red and green, so perhaps they could tie in with Christmas. I couldn't see them for any other theme besides that and a garden.

Farm Supplier
    Wow a fountain and a carriage....how original...you know tl we already have a pumpkin coach...its called Autumn Coach...
    the chairs have the same tie fold banner thing as the goal chairs but uglier..and I already made jokes about them releasing radio flyer as content in an earlier thread.

Although we have TOO MANY FOUNTAINS...i like the pumpkin one...cuz it looks like the duck fountain...without the ducks XD

Rhino Keeper
    Personally, I love fountains and always display one in my bakery. Odd enough I dont have one on display now but that fountain will definitely be mine; so will the carriage

Rhino Keeper
    i believe this definitely is a box

I bet its not a box..but Iam sure the good stuff will be gems..gems..gems between 25 to 35 gems tables chairs and other stuff we might be able to buy but it might be expensive to get with regular Coin money

Fashion Designer
    Those are puny ponies...and ill bet tables cost 8 gems again/4 gems for chairs.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast