Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Sunflower Dragon Relisted until May 27 2016

New Resident
    Hate when people say this, but I got a Sunflower without trying first time.... Kind of.

Been trying for a fairy dragon for weeks and has my fair share of Fruitful galores. I was getting bored of the constant Forest x Air combo. I'd also started getting a few Sunblazes. Read someone where you're more likely to get a rare combo by using combo dragons so decided to breed one of my Sunblazes x Epic Air. Didn't get my Fairy and still tryin but did pop out this Sunflower dragon. Hope she fits in!

Rhino Keeper
    Start breeding since the 1st day, getting 10hr ALL TIME!! The whole week!! IS THAT NORMAL??!! Damnit

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    Start breeding since the 1st day, getting 10hr ALL TIME!! The whole week!! IS THAT NORMAL??!! Damnit
    I hate to say it, but yes. I tried for several of the limited Halloween dragons, and even if I went the entire time 100% breeding the required colors, I often ended up with commons or rares/super rares that weren't what I wanted.

Rhino Keeper
    After trying all week for the wildflower dragon and getting nothing but fruitful fails, I got the sunflower dragon on my first try! At least now I can breed something other than air and forest.

Rhino Keeper
    Decided to try and get this one using Air and Forest (lvl 15) first try, Prime Life, go figure.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Executive Chef
    I already had this one since I was very little, I think i got it from a spin to win. Good luck all trying, and grats to those getting him! <3

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I already had this one since I was very little, I think i got it from a spin to win. Good luck all trying, and grats to those getting him! <3
    I think it was. I was not trying for it, but I accidentally saw it my storage today!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Fruitfuls, parakeets, and fairies everywhere But I can NOT get Sunflower! What am I doing wrong?.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Fruitfuls, parakeets, and fairies everywhere But I can NOT get Sunflower! What am I doing wrong?.
    I didn't start the tales just so I could have time to breed sunflower and it wasn't working. Finally, Sunday rolled around and I wanted to go ahead and get love on the nest, I was lucky and got it first try. Then threw air and forest on the den and got the 11hr timer. Sometimes it happens when you least expect it. Keep trying and good luck

Fashion Designer
    After many Fruitfuls I got 11 hours today! I used combo Fairy + Archer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast