Thread: Decor item's that would make your Christmas Boutique dreams come true?

Decor item's that would make your Christmas Boutique dreams come true?

Any thing that has visions of sugar plums dancing in your head? Or that makes you sing "Oh Christmas Tree " to yourself when thinking of decorating your shop?

I know what mine are (in the suggestions thread) just wondering what your hoping for?

I'm old as dirt..lol but I enjoy visiting my neigbours and seeing their shops. I'm like a giddy child seeing the Christmas decorations. "young at heart" looking forward to reading your post And early Merry Christmas to you.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-16-14 at 03:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    I liked the Mrs. Santa Claus long gown and coat in the suggestion thread. I also like Christmas trees. I wish we could get blinking lights for the wall. I know the don't do religious items, but I would love to display the manger scene. Also, mannequins dressed in Christmas attire.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

A traditional Christmas tree with decorations that are traditional Christmas colours. Reds, blue, Green, gold, silver. Please make the tree big, not to small. A staircase decorated with garland. Lights! Lots of lights. Traditional colours for all decorations. A new Christmas fireplace. A LTO that is a christmas party or New Years Eve theme. A change room with a holiday or winter theme for coins. Please let all items not be too gem heavy.
    Last edited by winterpumpkin; 11-16-14 at 10:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'd love to see a 3d tree. Come on TL make it happen and make one twirl like on farm2! I want a HUGE tree, that can be the center or my shop. The one from last year was pretty but small. I'm trying to remember if there was a larger one I could buy on the android Xmas, but cannot. Even then I think there MAY have been a larger one not made available again.

Rhino Keeper
    What a great thread! Ok I'm going to suggest these mannequin Christmas trees and secondly this might be controversial because you either love them or hate them but I'm wanting an LTO of Christmas jumpers!

Rhino Keeper
    Also a Fireplace and tree

Or LTO of mannequins in Christmas hats

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I'd love to see a 3d tree. Come on TL make it happen and make one twirl like on farm2! I want a HUGE tree, that can be the center or my shop. The one from last year was pretty but small. I'm trying to remember if there was a larger one I could buy on the android Xmas, but cannot. Even then I think there MAY have been a larger one not made available again.
    Yes this is the largest Tree from 2012 it was 45 GEMS

Executive Chef
    I have that tree in my game, it's beautiful.

I'm a sucker for Christmas so I don't know what to pick or choose, although would like to see traditional items.

As for mannequins I would like to see different styles for COINS. Probably vintage, Victorian, 90s, etc in those time period Christmas outfits.

I'm really hoping for a fireplace too. I never got the fall one it didn't speak to me boutique wise it's nice and all but it reminds me of grandma sitting knitting or some such. Although she could be knitting one of those sweaters Cakebaby75 posted LOL.