Thread: Samsung Galaxy s5

New Resident

Question Samsung Galaxy s5

I have recently changed from iphone to a samsung galaxy s5 and cannot use any of the spell, craft, battle arena and mine. I also cannot get into to evolve or get any money from special habitatas like the soccer, Japanese, oasis, stardust habitats and now i cant get the free spinning wheel to receive new dragons or prizes and new dragons with help from community. Will these problems be fixed cause that's alot of problems and i do enjoy the game but might think twice about playing if not being fixed. Thanks

Executive Chef
    It's meant to be like that. Non iOS players don't have the mine, trade n craft, quests, spin wheel or world events, so those habitats that you mentioned probably wouldn't have been available on a device such as yours, which is why they are no longer able to function properly. If you really miss those features, think about using your old iPhone just for dragon story, or buy an iPad or iPod touch so you can regain those features. I hope my ramble helped a little!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

The Honorable Panda
    When you change from an IOS device to an android device, IOS only features, buildings, etc will only be decorations when playing on your android. These features are currently not compatible with android devices.
    Sorry!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request