Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Story - Thanksgiving Goals - Nov 12, 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently I need more neighbors who do the goals because I have begged for parts and no one will give them to me I need one purple knob to finish my turkey cooker and have been waiting all day long for it...

The final prize is so cute. Worth all the effort!

I got the final prize about 19 days before goal was over, now just a long wait until December

New Resident
    Help! I have completed step 4 and received the Turkey Cooker, but I can't find it. Is it in the appliance storage? Do I need to reach a higher level to unlock it and retrieve the cooker?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by swimflyer View Post
    Help! I have completed step 4 and received the Turkey Cooker, but I can't find it. Is it in the appliance storage? Do I need to reach a higher level to unlock it and retrieve the cooker?
    yes you'll find it under appliances, just look a bit XD
    i think u can also click on goals and press the button (buy/have 2 turkey coolers) in order for the tab to open up at the turkey cooler.

Fashion Designer
    Also, make sure you store appliances that are done cooking to free up a slot to retrieve these, in case that could be the issue.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12