Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story - Thanksgiving Goals - Nov 12, 2014 EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grossrece View Post
    My neighbors have the goal but i dont see it does anyone know why? Thank you
    You have to download the Thanksgiving version from google play store.

Rhino Keeper
    Recipes from the second oven is really lovely, the whole update is very nice, love it,
    and thanks for the thread.

New Resident
    I like the shorter cooking times.
    Last edited by nimmer6; 11-13-14 at 08:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    whoaaah, the recipes from second one are sooooo cute! %)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    All these recipes are soooo stinkin CUTE!!!
    agreed! super cute, and great job on the design, TL! (roll out is another story)

i suggested this also in the restaurant thread, sehana, but it might be helpful to have a text version of what the stoves need to build, especially. maybe it's only me, but i sometimes check forums quickly just to know what to send to my neighbors even though i haven't reached the point of building stoves yet myself--usually because i'm at work, and i try to avoid being too obvious that i'm goofing off. if the text was at the top, then no one would see the pictures on my screen! also would help if on a slow connection which my phone sometimes gets when i've used all my high-speed data.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

The other thread was closed, lots of people complaining of how expensive the goals are. Can someone confirm if the counters are for gems? I was reading that a lot of players were quitting the goal
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    The other thread was closed, lots of people complaining of how expensive the goals are. Can someone confirm if the counters are for gems? I was reading that a lot of players were quitting the goal
    The other thread you commented on was from Thanksgiving 2012 that's why it was closed (well, it's still open right now even though Kooky said she will close it). For this 2014 goal no, the counters are not for gems.

Executive Chef
    Here are goals 7 and 8

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    The other thread you commented on was from Thanksgiving 2012 that's why it was closed (well, it's still open right now even though Kooky said she will close it). For this 2014 goal no, the counters are not for gems.
    Thank you! Lots of confussion! =p
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    I'll be updating the goal images in the morning. I'm about to fall asleep taking care of my sick family :/
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Folks, please try to read the comments before posting the same thing. This issue has been addressed repeatedly over in the update thread and even in this thread. There is a new Thanksgiving version that you need to download from Google Play store in order to access the goals.
    Hi dear..i already download the new version but still yet the goal didnot appear..huhu***im crying inside

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast