Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story - Thanksgiving Goals - Nov 12, 2014 EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I apologize I missed one of the goals, I fixed the order of the goals.
    Last edited by sehana; 11-15-14 at 04:20 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    I haven't gotten this goal. Some of my neighbours have it!

New Resident
    Thank you so much for this thread!! Now I finally know why everyone is sending me requests for the red leaf and pilgrim turkey!! LOL ....

How come all my other neighbors are getting this goal but I'm not? This has happened before to me --the later you get it, the less time you have to finish the goals compared to the others who got a headstart. Please fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pond3ringharu View Post
    How come all my other neighbors are getting this goal but I'm not? This has happened before to me --the later you get it, the less time you have to finish the goals compared to the others who got a headstart. Please fix.
    Android users need to download new thanksgiving version

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynjus View Post
    I haven't gotten this goal. Some of my neighbours have it!
    If you read the posts... You will see android users need to download new Thanksgiving version to get goals

Executive Chef

Tree turns into Lg table w ducks on a platter on Top T

[]Has anyone else rotated the fall tree and have it turn into a huge table w what looks like a platter of ducks? I rotated my 4 trees today and that's what happened. I've emailed support@teamlava to bring this to their attention. I also had 1 tree disappear and no it wasn't in my storage either. TL seems to b having problems w items morphing into other things quite a bit now.. The ducks R really ugly, not something I'd want to have in my bakery. However, I left one tree/table so TL, when they have a chance to get to my ticket, so they're able to c what I'm talking about. I think it's kinda funny, but ugly as sin.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 11-16-14 at 06:48 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Is this going to be fixed it happening on my IPad 3
    the Fall Tree when rotated turns into a gigantic Turkey cupcake table from last year ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    Is this going to be fixed it happening on my IPad 3
    the Fall Tree when rotated turns into a gigantic Turkey cupcake table from last year ?
    I'm so glad to hear that this is happening to someone else. The thing is when some others, not all, come to my bakery they do not c it.
    Don't worry I already emailed the support ppl about it.

Discovered they weren't ducks as I first thought but a platter of turkey cupcakes on a small table. Last yr we had these tables available to us, so it's just a much larger 1 of those.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 11-17-14 at 07:32 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    Wow, I'm glad I came to the forums. I figured if there was a new version required, we would get a prompt, like we always do when one is required, but I was getting all these new parts and no new goals.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast