Thread: Help Please

New Resident

Help Please

I had the Castle Story quest going on my Restaurant game. Last night when I checked it, it wasn't there.

I had just gotten to level 6. So of course I was excited to check the game and get my gems!

Nothing's there. No quests. No gems.

My mom even tried to "make it up to me" by adding some apps for gems. We got notices that said the gems posted, but I never received them either.

Mom said to wait until today and see if it was just a glitch.

It's not. The game is just like it was last night.

It's bad enough sometimes my food goes missing off the counters when I make stuff and my restaurant is closed, but this is worse.

Please, please, help me. I just want the game working and my quest back.

Thank you.

1. System: Nook HD+ with Android OS
    2. Game Version: 1.5.5.8
    3. What I was doing: See Above
    4. Screenshot: none, sorry
    Last edited by Rubywyn; 11-13-14 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added information required
    Add me, Rubywyn, and my mom, Rubyzmom, for the following TeamLava Games:
    Bakery, Castle, City, Dragon, Farm, Farm 2, Fashion, Empire, Monster, Pet Shop, Restaurant, and Zoo 2.

Please keep in mind that even if your door is closed, your items will still be selling. If you see the items disappear, either the transaction was never processed by the server due to a sync error (in which case you would not have been charged for the preparation cost), or the items have already been sold due to a temporarily sped-up consumption rate (in which case you've already received the sale cost of the items).

Please write to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will look into your Gem purchase for you. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!