Thread: Don't buy autumn door until part of goals

Rhino Keeper

Don't buy autumn door until part of goals

Ok, I got excited about trying out 2 doors in my restaurant and bought 1 autumn door while doing my first recipe goal of the sweet potato pie. Now I am almost done with the second recipe of the cranberry pie and I also need to BUY 1 autumn door. Well the door I bought previously doesn't count for the goal so I will have to buy a second autumn door! I should have read the thread on the update more carefully, for it says "BUY" 1 autumn door, not "HAVE" and there is a big difference. So don't make my mistake and get your autumn door too early. If you are doing the goals, wait until it comes up. I did try putting the door in storage and bringing it back out, but still no credit for the goals. Fortunately I won't have the same problem with the painted fall counters I already bought as the goal says to "HAVE" 4 of those.

Farm Supplier
    Ikr I bought 8 already and then the goal to buy it popped D:
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Rhino Keeper
    I usually wait to buy anything ( even though it ****S me to ) until the goals pop up. Found this through experience.

Fashion Designer
    I buy a couple of counters first, to put the new food on. Luckily, it's usually Have__# of counters rather than Buy. I think tables and chairs are like that too, but I can wait on those.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Caught me out too for the same reason as well. Now if we want to progress through the goals we'll have to pay another 20k. Won't do that again. I'm quite a newbie and the biggest lesson I've learned playing the different games to earn extra gems is to use the goals as your guide, otherwise you'll end up paying twice.

Yes! Same thing happened to me. Bought the door, then had to buy it again as part of the goal. :/ Lesson learned!

Rhino Keeper
    When I started this thread, I hadn't intended on buying 2 autumn doors, but now that I have them and am using them, I really like having matching doors. Hope next month we get doors with wreaths for coins that use red, green and gold colors.