Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Rhino Keeper
    Cool. Glad.
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Rhino Keeper
    First. Well deserved relax for the devs after the Halloween event. They could take thanksgiving off and I'd be cool with it.

Secretly I hope for the ogre tie in part of the Fay quest line and continuation of the main line just because I'm still on pins from the bridge build and now feel comfortable with the Fay building materials I've amassed . And maybe some expansions. Maybe.

Expansion Tickets as rewards!? And an anniversary party idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Hello everyone! This is the place to find out the latest news on weekly updates.

A new thread will be created for each update as normal by the Community Managers.

Kooky and I will post each week on whether or not there will be an update. We may not have any details to pass on about what it is, but we can all have fun trying to guess.

Will there be expansion tickets as rewards? That would be awesome! Please do consider.

Also, what about a special anniversary gift adventure for active players on their starting anniversary date. Maybe something that drops gems randomly and grows every year on their anniversary. Maybe it could grow into something different every anniversary for 5 years. Like a morphing anniversary plant: Year 1: a flower, 2 vine , 3:shrub, 4 tree, 5 a flowering tree that drops even more gems! The tree of knowledge. Lol

Just a fun idea. Start with a castle story anniversary party ( on CS anniversary of course)
    And then start a player anniversary adventure on each players own starting date.
    Can you tell I love this game. Haha

Executive Chef
    I am so hoping there would be some expansions Please TL ( for the nth time begs on her knees )
    I am choking in my cluttered Queendom ( coughs hard ....needs to breathe)
    I hope KAZ is coming back this week
    I really like this green tough ol' troll with his " Wadcha want ...?!" lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    thank you for the thread, this is great

Executive Chef
    I am excited - can't wait to see what today's update will be!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Checking the clock every 5 minutes, time seems to stand still

Usually I get the update at 3:30 EST
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-13-14 at 10:19 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    For those of us not in US, can you give us a clue when update will happen? Normally Thursday, 8pm Uk time, 9pm, Europe. We would like to plan before we go to bed, lol

Executive Chef
    We haven't had a confirmed update since the clocks went back in Europe then the US and then the update, no update, oh it will be with you in the morning update so who knows!

Executive Chef
    I think updates are always at noon Pacific time (whether they are in standard or daylight savings time).

If so, that means the update is 2:30 from now. In other words, it's a good time now to use up whatever energy you have stocking up on stuff, and know you'll be full again by the update.

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast