Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Rhino Keeper
    Drumroll....hope it isn't lame
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    New thread opened for goal.... closing this for a couple of day. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to understand why these updates are so important to everyone. Except for working on expansions, I've got nothing. Starting to craft fancy blocks and beams because I'm maxed on the two simpler ones. Just making random things for no reason. TL was probably too generous with the thanksgiving table. Now my kitchens are mostly idle, too.

It's a weird circle... If the update isn't great, people are unhappy. If it's really great (like that table) it actually makes future game play less interesting. The TL team has a tough job. This game actually has a "story." The others just have that word in their name. So I resolve to cut TL some slack in the future.

That said, I hope that fairy craft place comes in for some use soon.

Executive Chef
    I hope there's an update on Thursday, or I might have to take motivational classes...Any news, SW?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I've got a few ideas:
    1. Expansions-it could be called something like Spring Cleaning or expanding could be the beginning of Sabina wants a bigger house and Thirsty's got to keep her happy
    2. The Fairies are being really annoying to Kaz and he wants to teach them a lesson (only a prank-wait, maybe that's better for April Fool's Day)
    3. Some have now finished Sister Sister- how about a new magic lesson for Ivy (maybe one involving a new pet of some sort)

Did we ever resolve the lost locket??? That seems like it was years ago...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Did we ever resolve the lost locket??? That seems like it was years ago...lol
    I think it ends with everybody resting, which fits perfectly with the current storyline status...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I'm starting to understand why these updates are so important to everyone. Except for working on expansions, I've got nothing. Starting to craft fancy blocks and beams because I'm maxed on the two simpler ones. Just making random things for no reason. TL was probably too generous with the thanksgiving table. Now my kitchens are mostly idle, too.

It's a weird circle... If the update isn't great, people are unhappy. If it's really great (like that table) it actually makes future game play less interesting. The TL team has a tough job. This game actually has a "story." The others just have that word in their name. So I resolve to cut TL some slack in the future.

That said, I hope that fairy craft place comes in for some use soon.
    If you're bored get 99 of every building material. That'll keep you occupied for some time and ready for the next time limited quest.

Executive Chef
    Will there be an up date this week ,,just wondering because the re-release of pinkie goes until March 9th.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Will there be an up date this week ,,just wondering because the re-release of pinkie goes until March 9th.
    Oh no, don't tell me that, don't want to wait another week.