Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Food that's been on my counters over a year!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    my tab broke and i only got a new device to play on after 2 weeks. i got to sell around 550k servings and cleared 12 counters only. i have a pig pen layout with 7 doors. since i was out it means that my social rating was zero so i don't know about the social rating.
    trying to stop cooking but i have this urge to master all the recipes and earn gems. i'm quite frustrated with my nearly 100 counters full of food. i now have 22m in coins but trying to ignoring my negative cash flow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    my tab broke and i only got a new device to play on after 2 weeks. i got to sell around 550k servings and cleared 12 counters only. i have a pig pen layout with 7 doors. since i was out it means that my social rating was zero so i don't know about the social rating.
    trying to stop cooking but i have this urge to master all the recipes and earn gems. i'm quite frustrated with my nearly 100 counters full of food. i now have 22m in coins but trying to ignoring my negative cash flow.
    That's why I accumulated so much food too, from trying to master all the recipes. You just need to patient when it comes to trying to sell out your food.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

I think part of the challenge of this game is to balance your seating vs. cooking. When I have too much food (and it's happened MANY times!), I usually add more seats and stop cooking for 1-2 days. That always helps get things balanced out again. I tend to get focused on getting more and more ovens, and then forget that I need to be expanding the restaurant too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234