Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food that's been on my counters over a year!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Food that's been on my counters over a year!!!!!!

bakery story need to sell the food a lot faster than it does , food shouldn't take over a year to sell , it should take no more than a month or two , and yes I have a lot of counter with food but I always have and fully mastered menu still finished in a timely fashion . Bakery items are too expensive to take so long to sell and make a profit. This issue need to be resolved because it makes the game slow and boring when you have HALLOWEEN baked good on Valentine's day because they just don't sell fast enough it been over a year and I still have the items
    Activist

Rhino Keeper

Angry By they way , my rating is 100

Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    bakery story need to sell the food a lot faster than it does , food shouldn't take over a year to sell , it should take no more than a month or two , and yes I have a lot of counter with food but I always have and fully mastered menu still finished in a timely fashion . Bakery items are too expensive to take so long to sell and make a profit. This issue need to be resolved because it makes the game slow and boring when you have HALLOWEEN baked good on Valentine's day because they just don't sell fast enough it been over a year and I still have the items
    And my rating is 100 it always 100 because there's alway food.. It just not moving out fast enough or making enough money
    Activist

Rhino Keeper
    You must have baked too many dishes at one time,
    my Halloween dishes had all been sold more than a week ago, and at the same time I already mastered all 6 recipes.

I believe the fun of this game is not "to earn coins" and expand to its limit, but to create and decorate your own bakery.
    Most people spent their coins in expanding, but when the bakery is toooo big, you cannot decorate it easily, especially when you manage to change the floor tiles.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post

If it's a matter or not liking to look at the food or wanting to clear counters for space, it's simple, store the counters. Or stop cooking. Fix your tables to have the minimum anout or tables and chairs allowed, Ignore your stoves and come back in a couple weeks to see what's happened. If you got the gems there should be no attachment to the food. Even if you are trying to make money.

Rhino Keeper
    The way I get rid of the new food is I put each serving on a different counter. It takes up a lot of space for a while but now I don't have food of every kind sitting on counters waiting to sell.

Fashion Designer
    I think it would be best to be able to move food to a different counter, as people have suggested. That way, you can transfer the food you've already made to a new counter if you redesign your place and want to get rid of that counter. Otherwise, I just simply stop cooking for a while and let the food sell out if I notice that it's still pretty high. I mastered the Mummy Cupcake and Spider Brownies from the Halloween Edition and I ended up with over 100K of each recipe after it was done, and I still have about 20k of each left to sell.

Another solution could be that they could lower the quantity/buy cost to make it more reasonable to sell out. The bots already eat pretty quickly, but the sheer number of plates just makes it to where you would never really run out. This opposite issue happens on Restaurant Story, where you can run out of food much easier. I think they both could use a bit of tweaking so that there is a happy medium for both.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I just cook one thing on all my alliances like red velvet than the other counter seems to sell and in mean time I stock up on red velvet, so that when all of my items run out for a good couple day all I have is red velvet and it's 12 coin item making more coins but also when your making goal food and you don't want it around forever put 4 counters out and don't let them group up to save room they sell much faster when on different counters.

Fashion Designer
    I agree. There is an issue with Bakery Story. The simplest way would be be to lower the quantity of food items we get per recipe (please not the coins,those are low already, especially considering the initial investment). TeamLava, please reduce quantity of items produced.

Nightclub Owner
    It really does take annoyingly forever to sell off food in bakery story. I too wish the quantities per serving wouldn't be quite so much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    I think it would be best to be able to move food to a different counter, as people have suggested. That way, you can transfer the food you've already made to a new counter if you redesign your place and want to get rid of that counter. Otherwise, I just simply stop cooking for a while and let the food sell out if I notice that it's still pretty high. I mastered the Mummy Cupcake and Spider Brownies from the Halloween Edition and I ended up with over 100K of each recipe after it was done, and I still have about 20k of each left to sell.

Another solution could be that they could lower the quantity/buy cost to make it more reasonable to sell out. The bots already eat pretty quickly, but the sheer number of plates just makes it to where you would never really run out. This opposite issue happens on Restaurant Story, where you can run out of food much easier. I think they both could use a bit of tweaking so that there is a happy medium for both.

I wish we could out food on different counters whenever something came out. I always wondered how players would have new counters with food on all of them, especially with stuff that's been out. There isn't even a set way to dictate which counter your food goes on when having multiples. It annoys me. Shouldn't be too hard to do like we can pick when rack clothes go to on fashion. We also need the option to switch from one to the other too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast