Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Farm Supplier
    PooBah - reporting a theft! I was on vacation for about a week & had very limited play. When I went to my wall today for the first time in a while to catch up on my neighbor visits, I find all posts pertaining to the Thuakie Sword Society are gone! That includes my welcome to the Society, my original one-of-a-kind Thuakie Sword, my induction into the Society, my congratulations post with my pin attached, & last but not least, my official non secret handshake!! No one else has access to my game (like a family member) so I don't know what to make of this. Curious if anyone else had this happen to them. I've seen posts on other walls older than mine, so think it's very strange that ALL of them disappeared!

Executive Chef
    LuckyLu ~ walls have limits to the number of messages it will hold & stuff will eventually scroll off the bottom. I've re-delivered your sword, induction/pin & handshake. Let me know if there was anything else you wanted back on your wall. *secret handshake*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LuckyLu ~ walls have limits to the number of messages it will hold & stuff will eventually scroll off the bottom. I've re-delivered your sword, induction/pin & handshake. Let me know if there was anything else you wanted back on your wall. *secret handshake*
    Thanks again for re-delivering the important posts! No more vacations from the game for me, I guess! *secret handshake* back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1780 View Post
    Thanks for the advice, but that's how I entered it to begin with. Just tried to redo it again & it shows up in the signature "preview" but not the actual sig. Back to praying, lol thanks again
    Ash
    Lady Ash, Please do tell how you finally got your signature changed. I am experiencing the same difficulty

Grateful1 Thuakie #32
    I am .. GR8FUL1

⚔TSS⚔
    Loyal Guardian of Thuakie Sword #⃣3⃣2⃣
    ✖️✖️{}=============>

Be sure to tap the 'Save' button. I've been in a hurry & forget stuff like that. Hope you both get it working right soon
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8ful1 View Post
    Lady Ash, Please do tell how you finally got your signature changed. I am experiencing the same difficulty

Grateful1 Thuakie #32
    Darlin I'd love to help ya but (almost) all the images in my sig still aren't showing up even though they show up in EVERYONE else's. I promise if I get it figured out I'll let you know ok? And please, just call me Ash - good to meet ya. And you are?...
    Last edited by Ash1780; 11-19-14 at 11:29 PM.
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Farm Supplier
    I wanna try something out, so this is basically a nonsense post. Well That was an epic failure *sigh*
    Last edited by Ash1780; 11-19-14 at 11:37 PM.
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Solemnly pledged. Secret viewing of society meetings at the OH Theatre when required. Video on hand.

Farm Supplier
    I seem to be the only Thuakian in the UK? My nearest neighbour is in Germany, so we've got the whole of Europe to keep safe........... Eek!
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSaKaDa View Post
    I seem to be the only Thuakian in the UK? My nearest neighbour is in Germany, so we've got the whole of Europe to keep safe........... Eek!
    Hi, there are at least two German and one Dutch TSS members. With our magical swords it shouldn't be a problem to defend the European borders!
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast